Reviews for The First Night

:]
UniversalBunny chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Arghhhh so sweet! *swoons*
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Aww! So fluffy and adorable romantic and cute! Usagi and Mamoru really are the best couple ever. :)
Red-Elephant chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
That was very sweet. Leaving home, marriage - its all terrifying, no matter how much you want it and whether you're ready for it. Its especially hard to do both at once. I think you portrayed the emotions really well and it was a lovely little fic. Great work:)
Aries AL chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
k ond est pader tu historia
Usagi of Feudal Moon Era chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Wow. I have been away from fanfiction for FAR too long. I especially need to catch up with the rest of your stories in particular.

Great job with this one but I cannot get over that you must be reading my mind or something. I'm actually writing a somewhat similar fic to what you have written. It has a similar premise but I have executed it rather differently. Still needs some fine tuning though. Once I do post it, if you feel that it oversteps yours, let me know and I will take it down.

Great job again. Very sweet and fluffy.
Chichiforever chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
amazing just really amazing loved it
mae-E chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
this was a very sweet story!

i think that you did a very god job on it. it wwas sweet, emotional, sentmenatl all in the righth places without being too much. and the little splash of humor gave it just the right balance. I could really see them having that converation! :) about her beiing a dangner magnet, and him with the vunrable mind.
MoonPrincess568 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
aw this was adorable. great discriptions and dialogue too ;)
Sailor Moon Has Balls chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Aww... cute!
Serandi82 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Hmm...Bubble wrap...sounds like a good fic to me! LOL...awesome story, AngelMoon Girl! Can't wait for the Sequel (and/or updates to "Snapshots of the Royals" - whichever happens first)!
Aphrodite-08 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
aw that was so cute! loved it :)
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009