Reviews for Two Sides to Every Story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
The first fic was horrendous. This don't seems better...
romione fluff chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
Tank goodness that was only a dream!

Really george? You love it when they do it in private? Hilarious!
romione fluff chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Sorry maggie whatever -your- last- name- is- even -though -I -can- read- it -from- here but hermione 's gonna bring Ron back and you're one of my hate list with lavander now and cormac but not draco cause he's hot
HeRonLove chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
cute fic.
Avanell chapter 13 . 9/27/2009
ha-ha...great ending, no real hard feelings...and it was a dream! Yay! R/Hr 4ever!
mclaughlin chapter 12 . 9/23/2009
Now the plot thickens

Can't wait to read more
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
Nice chapter. Looking forward to the dinner.
Queenie's Broken Heart chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
Aww, I really liked this chapter; Ron is just so sweet! Ah, Ginny, bad, bad, BAD timing. And Ron comparing Hermione to Maggie - it must have really hurt her when he was talking about how beautiful she was, but then when he mentioned how awesome the birds were, I really liked it.
Queenie's Broken Heart chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
I'm so happy George and Hermione are friends again! I love their relationship. This training Ron's about to undertake could potentially have disastrous effects!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 8 . 9/15/2009
Good taht George is giving him a chance. Looking forward to the magic lessons allowing them to get to know each other better. or help him feel like Ron.
mclaughlin chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
oops that's gotta hurt for hermione.

I look forward to reading what Hermione is gonna do to snag Ron/Ethan away from his muggle girlfriend.
Queenie's Broken Heart chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
Aw. George and Hermione are really mad at each other. I feel really sorry for Harry. Perry, I ask you! And it's very funny they all laughed at him being smart!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
So, is she just going to learn about himself from telling, or are they going to work on his memory. Glad the meeting with George went well.
mag4ever chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Oh man, I never thought that Maggie would be "Ethan's" girlfirend. That was a nice little twist! I'd like to see what happenes when he re-meets his family! Update soon please! :)
Queenie's Broken Heart chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Oh, no! It must have been really horrible to discover he had a girlfriend. It's sad he's not the same, but hopefully this will change sometime. I can't wait to read about him meeting the family! Great job :)