Reviews for Two Sides to Every Story
romione fluff chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
Tank goodness that was only a dream!

Really george? You love it when they do it in private? Hilarious!
romione fluff chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Sorry maggie whatever -your- last- name- is- even -though -I -can- read- it -from- here but hermione 's gonna bring Ron back and you're one of my hate list with lavander now and cormac but not draco cause he's hot
heronlove chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
cute fic.
Avanell chapter 13 . 9/27/2009
ha-ha...great ending, no real hard feelings...and it was a dream! Yay! R/Hr 4ever!
mclaughlin chapter 12 . 9/23/2009
Now the plot thickens

Can't wait to read more
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
Nice chapter. Looking forward to the dinner.
Queenie's Broken Heart chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
Aww, I really liked this chapter; Ron is just so sweet! Ah, Ginny, bad, bad, BAD timing. And Ron comparing Hermione to Maggie - it must have really hurt her when he was talking about how beautiful she was, but then when he mentioned how awesome the birds were, I really liked it.
Queenie's Broken Heart chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
I'm so happy George and Hermione are friends again! I love their relationship. This training Ron's about to undertake could potentially have disastrous effects!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 8 . 9/15/2009
Good taht George is giving him a chance. Looking forward to the magic lessons allowing them to get to know each other better. or help him feel like Ron.
mclaughlin chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
oops that's gotta hurt for hermione.

I look forward to reading what Hermione is gonna do to snag Ron/Ethan away from his muggle girlfriend.
Queenie's Broken Heart chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
Aw. George and Hermione are really mad at each other. I feel really sorry for Harry. Perry, I ask you! And it's very funny they all laughed at him being smart!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
So, is she just going to learn about himself from telling, or are they going to work on his memory. Glad the meeting with George went well.
mag4ever chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Oh man, I never thought that Maggie would be "Ethan's" girlfirend. That was a nice little twist! I'd like to see what happenes when he re-meets his family! Update soon please! :)
Queenie's Broken Heart chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Oh, no! It must have been really horrible to discover he had a girlfriend. It's sad he's not the same, but hopefully this will change sometime. I can't wait to read about him meeting the family! Great job :)
Queenie's Broken Heart chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Oh, wow, he believes her already? I really enjoyed the chapter! Although I'm not sure he should tell Jim and Maggie, hehe. For one, they'd think he was crazy or tricked by Hermione and for another, wouldn't it be breaking wizarding law! :) I hope you write about him meeting the Weasleys. Nice chapter!