Reviews for Burnt Marshmallow's
Silver-uni chapter 3 . 1/31
I guess, since it's definitely been more than 7 months now, that you are not planning to continue this? Please do though! it's great!
J.DRAST chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Hello. I am liking this story! I can't wait to read more. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Froots chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Ohmygod i love this story you should update soon!
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Wow this is so sad. Why can't he have at least said goodbye? Now Jasper is gonna cut himself off from the world. I understand that he wanted to protect himself and Jasper but maybe he should have talked to Jasper. Maybe another update if you haven't stopped this story.
luvinlapush chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
how i wish you would add more to there tale.
TwiWeasel chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Ah...to be young and in lust...love...whatever.
TwiWeasel chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
When I read "Jasper meets Edward at a family reunion" my thought was, what kind of redneck slash is this? LOL! It was nice...feeling sorry for poor Edward's unprepared bum, though. *snicker*
timonycriket23 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Ahh! Can't believe you would stop right there you horrible horrible person P! Hope you finish this story eventually. And I hope Jasper tracks Edwards ass down and beats him for leaving a freaking note! -.-
Snusa chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
i hope you come back and finish this one. Can't wait to see how you get edward to "turn" around and lett carlisle and esme to take care of him and his sister. Feel so sorry for jasper, hopefully edward has to crawl a lot to make it up to jasper ;)

/hug
lovingyou4ever chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
I loved this story and would love to know hoe it ends...
Isabell Kistinger chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Wow, this is a great story! I hope you come back to it soon. :)
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That was more yummy than s'mores!
bbell00 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I am currently reading your story Sinner's Island and it is fabulous! I decided to check your other stories and I must say that this story has blown me away! I sincerely hope that you come back to continue on with these boys. Not many stories affect me emotionally to warrant tears but this last chapter was heart wrenching!
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Poor jasper! Great story..
odiejae chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
omg, i am sobbing! poor jasper. poor edward too. and i'm guessing carlisle and esme have no idea edward's going to leave with jane when he turns 18. i'm glad bella at least knows that edward is hurting too. sad thing is, for as much as edward is trying to do the right thing for both him and jane, he hasn't really given any thought to what jane may want. she obviously is close to esme and it would be wonderful for her to have a mother figure. poor edward doesn't have any idea how hard it will be to work and take care of janie. they'll both suffer. i sure hope carlisle has caught on to edward's moodiness and talks some sense into him.

btw, burnt marshmallows are my favorite. i love setting them on fire for a bit before eating them. now i'll never be able to have another burnt marshmallow without thinking about these boys!