Reviews for Messin' With Sasquatch
samwinchester83 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Awesome!
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Wow, great fic! Loved the last line especially, and how it darkened things a bit, and made me think. Nice work! :)
My Enchanted XTC chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Awesome! I love Limp!Sam and worried!bigbrother!Dean...
carolinesayer chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
aww that was well sweet :D apart from sammy don't drink demon blood! i cant help thinking how disgusting that must taste. yuck :D anyway i love sammy and hurt sammy is even better! :D thankyou! xx
Floralia chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Sorry it’s taken me so long to get around to reading this. It was definitely worth the wait. Such a great mix of humour, angst and limp. I think you had a little bit of everything in there. The scenes with ‘Jess’ are really heartbreaking, that after all this time and everything that’s happened she still holds such a huge part of his love and guilt, and he still remembers the little things about their relationship so clearly. And then there was mass bloodletting, which is never a bad thing in my warped opinion. For some reason I really loved the little pit stop at the medical centre; a great way of really ratcheting up the tension. And I love Sam getting his own back at the end. Even with the presence of Ruby and the secrets they’re both keeping, and don’t think that detracts from the fact they both want the relationship they had with each other back.
Rat chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Great story telling, love the end!
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
This was really awesome. I loved what you did with this story and how you ended it with Sam getting back at Dean. And also it was sad that Sam went back to Ruby it was true to canon. Great job. Hugs, Vonnie
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Hiya Caroline,

Well, its been a while since I've been able to verbalise my praise in word form for your ability to suck me into your writing - but here I am (late as usual) finding myself totally sucked in with this delicious opening chapter and wanting more. Poor Dean for all his good intentions is causing a whole world of hurt for our Sammy (and just how much do I love you for this!). As for Wendy, my nails are sharpening to scratch out her eyes and to free the Pretty, all the while hoping that Dean gets there before I do and have to resort to bloody violence!

Apologies for the late feedback... but have to say just how much I luv your fierce exquisite penmanship as always...and the way you portray the boys characters and engaging roles to near perfection - so I am looking forward to a feeding frenzy to come. Rozzy
jmstevens chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Yeah, I wondered if that was why Ruby was there.
jmstevens chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
But...but... you left it hanging! Lol

Sounds like you're off to a great start. Poor Dean. All he wanted was to put a little fun back in...
Joella chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Phil pointed me in the direction of your story, and I'm glad I checked it out. Very interesting take on pranks and them backfiring.x
renegade-chevy chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
My friend, twas awesome. lol. stoopid ruby and her stoopid existence. haha. good job on chapt 2. sweet as.
Sastiel chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
UUgh! I hate demon blood! YUCKY! Im so glad thats over with! It pisses me off just thinking about it!But WOW! Great great job on this story! I loved that it was only 2 chapters...And I love Dean is so awesome! Again,great job man!

-P
irismay42 chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Ooh I really liked that little throwaway parallel at the end between Sam bleeding for Wendy and Ruby bleeding for Sam. That was just the worst thing Wendy could have done - pretending to be Jess. From her own experience she should have known that would be worse torture for Sam than bleeding him. Poor Sammy!

Enjoyable stuff - starting out comedic before suddenly veering into angst and blood letting!
Madebyme chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Oh that was all kinds of fantastic!

Wendy was perfectly delusional, as she played with Sam's insecurities and fears, twisting them to meet her own goals. But in true analytical Sam style he worked out that something was off and I liked seeing him trying to take control of the situation.

I'm very intrigued by Sam and Jess's relationship at the moment and how they were as a couple so this fic was just right for me. I enjoyed how Sam appreciated the little things that made Jess, well Jess, like how she smelt how she pottered around and was always busy. That's the stuff I want to see the show dig into, although I'm not sure if I'll get what I want!

Dean racing in to save the day is always nice to see. And I feel bad that his good intentions of Prank Wars ended by blowing up in his face. But I enjoyed Sam's little revenge at the end, even it was a little tainted by Ruby.

I guess that what I appreciated the most was how easy it would have been for you to 'fix' the boys relationship here, having Sam see the error of his ways and Dean completely forgive and trust his brother. But you didn't and I admire that. Instead you stuck to the painful reality of canon.

Great stuff and I was thoroughly entertained! I’m thrilled that you’ve picked up ‘Holy Cross’ again! I’ll look forward to seeing that in the future. Take care, Abbi
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »