Reviews for Negotiation Tactics
Great story, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Amazing story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Great story, love the interaction between sam and Freddie
woobloo97 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
*Sigh.* Why must all of my favorite iCarly (read: Seddie) writers be long gone away from ?

This is wonderful, so in character- it just screams Sam and Freddie. Every detail is spot on, and it's just... *perfect.*

Even though it's years later, I say this: I adore your writing and I adore this and "Stairwells and Steering Wheels"- I think both might make my top five iCarly fic list.
Anonanon chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
IT'S SO FLUFFY I really like your writing style.
LKR chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Love this! I like the way the characters interact. You do Seddie better than Dan forshizz
LondonGirl101 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
cute story :)
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
i liked this very much. i am very glad your friend had you post this. :) very cute, good interpretation. i can't wait until they actually start dating. (iLost My Mind coming up!)
Anya2Demitri chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was so good! They were so in character, totally something these two would do if we could ever see them as a couple!
Sandra chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I loved that. i love Stairwells and steering wheels aswell. Please do more :D
amandajbruce chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Since I enjoyed your other story so much, I decided to read this as well. And it's just as good. You have a really great handle on the characters from iCarly. I can honestly believe that this is something that could take place on the show if Sam and Freddie were to pursue a relationship. And I'm someone who likes my fanfic realistic, within the constructs of the fandom anyway.

Carly taking notes during the "proceedings" is so Carly. I love her flipping back to the last attempts at negotiation to check to make sure that the proceedings are supposed to be civil. And having Gibby on standby with a paint gun? Too funny. I usually find Carly annoying in fanfics; that's one of the reasons I don't read a lot of iCarly, but you keep her so attuned to her character on the show. I am surprised that you didn't have Spencer recruited to help her out during the meeting. I feel like he would have been pretty funny in his attempts to help. He probably would have just been confused for most of the negotiations, but that would be really interesting to read as well... you know, if you ever want to have them attempt negotiations in a different story.

Also, I love that Freddie's big demand, his whole reason for calling the meeting, is Sam's status. As someone who is fully immersed in the techno-world, Freddie would definitely have a problem with his girlfriend leaving herself labeled as single. And with Sam not liking anyone to be in control but her, it makes perfect sense that she would fight him on it.

Of course, the entire process was really funny, and very well done. The story flowed really well, so I didn't even realize that it's so much longer than a lot of the oneshots I typically find on FFN. And I love it when the oneshots are closer to this length. They feel more complete. With shorter stories, I find myself wanting more, or feeling like the writer could have done more with it. Of course, I say that, but I usually write oneshots as well. Haha.

I actually think, because I know you said you've had some difficulty getting back into writing for the fandom, you could probably do really well with trying your hand at more stories in this vein, instead of the multi-chapter fics. That way, you wouldn't have to commit to something so much longer. It might be a good way to ease your way back in. And then we would have more to read from you :)
CodysAngel15 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Okay I seriously love your fanfics. So freaking amazing! One of the best seddie's I read. Your such a talented writer. I really want to read more, Please make this into a 3 shot?
AnimeRose93 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
aw, it was adorable and i would love to read more but at the same time i thought the ending was cute enough..
it's simply me chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Let's make it a nice, round, 50 reviews. That was great, the straight start, and how it quickly moved into something else. Development was flawless in this, I think, and I greatly enjoyed the story.
KhCcGlee chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This is amazingly awesome:)