Reviews for Alternate Universes
Benevolent Goddess chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I absolutely loved this story. There's something intriguing about the prospect of the tiniest thing having the biggest effect in the end, and if in some weird parallel universe a kid spilling coffee got Angel and Collins together sooner, then any crotch burns suffered were totally not in vain. :) This was so sweet and endearing, good job!
Becky Boop XOXO chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I love this story, then again I just love Angel & Collins full stop.

And I agree that their definite is finding each other.

I look forward to more of your stories in the future.

-Becky xoxo
Stellata chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh my goodness. I just watched Rent for the first time tonight (movie version), and I fell in love with Collins/Angel, so the end of their relationship made me cry...

I knew I had to find some happy-fic online, and this was just perfect. Thank you for cheering me up so much! This was lovely work.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
yay for DJ spilling his coffee and letting Collins and Angel meet earlier and clean! well done I enjoyed it!
hurricane1714 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I really liked this! This particualer one is so adorable. I love Cangel. I wanna give Angel a hug now! Curse her staus as fictional. I really hope you continue with this!
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Wow...I never thought I would read something like this, but this is seriously amazing! You are such a talented writer!