Reviews for The Girl Who Loved
NexusRider161 chapter 11 . 1/13
YODAAAAA
ND-JG chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
Loved this hilarious story! It was great!
Indecisive Bob chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
This was a hilarious story, and I loved it. Though the end seemed pretty rushed... Meh. There's a sequel. Thanks for writing this!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 11/8/2014
A very amusing story. It had me laughing quite a bit and when I got to chapter 18 without Moldywart getting nuked by white magic I was praying for the sequel I'm off to read!
Sin of the Fallen chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
A very enjoyable read.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 18 . 10/8/2014
lol I'm not one to read naughty omake so I didn't catch what happened with Hermione, oh well. I enjoyed The Girl Who loved and will continue on to Violence Inherent in the System.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
I read hours overdue like Hors d'oeuvre I was all like, "did I read that right" *scrolls up* "nope" *laughs at self* I'm so glad you sectioned out that lesbian three-way part 'cause it would have burned my eyes if I actually read it.
SonicAnime2010 chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
It is my firm belief that this story is not safe for males to read... Some of the visuals might be too much to handle... oh dear god, too funny
SharpPointyThings chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
HITCHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY REFERENCE! Sorry bout the The caps lock rape, but I Was Yelling but I Read That.
Poetheather1 chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
This was so messed up and brilliant. Very well done.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
one, this is hilarious.
two, damn, that's touching with harry and cuteness.
three GAH! EVIL CLIFFIE!
...oh, lookie, a next button...
jaelin910 chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
I'd have said a wizards dozen was 13 because that's "easier" (why would we be expecting logic?)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
Z
Guest chapter 17 . 6/13/2014
Eyre and I am so I am
P.H. Wise chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Not sure if this is a parody-fic or not. Am proceeding on the assumption that it is, because your scewering of every bad Dumbledore and Hermione portrayal ever is nothing short of inspired, and has me laughing to tears in every chapter they appear in.

The only way this could be more perfect is if you also added Death-Eater Ron and Draco-in-leather-pants. Might be a bit much to alao include an Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way cameo, but I wouldnt complain overmuch if you did. :D
Bravo, I say. Bravo.