Reviews for The Girl Who Loved
Trace Reading chapter 3 . 11/24
If Dumbledore were 130 years younger he'd end up in Minusland and last time I checked the Potterverse did not have either Wonka-Vite or Vita-Wonk.
Look what Jesus did chapter 18 . 11/11
Absolutely amazing story
Grovtech chapter 18 . 10/30
Okay this Dumpledore and Snape is even more twisted than others I've seen. The good stuff indeed! However despite all the bad, it was the love in the story that got me. You hooked me with how you combined these different backgrounds together.

Good Stuff!
misuky7 chapter 18 . 9/14
This was a brilliant story. Honestly I just adore Harry being betrothed to Usagi and the whole Drowned Pool thing was fangtastic. It was really funny. I cannot wait to read the second one. :3
Galerians chapter 1 . 8/12
The summary itself was interesting, but when I got down to reading the story proper... aaannnd it's just another Harry in-name-only fanfic. Go figures.
Isa Lumitus chapter 17 . 6/28
I didn't say anything before, but Phlegm Delacunt is possibly the most disgusting 'nickname' I've seen. Partly because in Latin-based languages like French, 'De' means 'of' or 'from', and 'la' is 'the'. Certainly reflects the spirit in which it's used, though.
Isa Lumitus chapter 7 . 6/27
It took me a long while to start reading this; in large part because I never watched Ranma 1/2. Nonetheless, I am enjoying this. The ring of universal translation that never gets used is an excellent touch. I don't know how many useful magic items I've ignored in D&D because they were unidentified.

Some constructive criticism, though. Some of the scenes where Setsuna and Harry talk are a little bit hard to follow because you switch viewpoints without an obvious sign.
Just reading this again and I still have to say this is so much better than the sequel.
coronadomontes chapter 18 . 5/2
buen fanfic-good fanfic
cockroach62 chapter 6 . 3/13
The bakers dozen was 12 for your order and one more for good luck. I believe it started back in the midevil times era where everyone was extremely superstitious.
Mararsi chapter 18 . 3/4
Hell yeah what a fun and great story! Thanks for all the hard work!
NexusRider161 chapter 11 . 1/13
ND-JG chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
Loved this hilarious story! It was great!
Indecisive Bob chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
This was a hilarious story, and I loved it. Though the end seemed pretty rushed... Meh. There's a sequel. Thanks for writing this!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 11/8/2014
A very amusing story. It had me laughing quite a bit and when I got to chapter 18 without Moldywart getting nuked by white magic I was praying for the sequel I'm off to read!