Reviews for The Girl Who Loved
Isa Lumitus chapter 17 . 6/28
I didn't say anything before, but Phlegm Delacunt is possibly the most disgusting 'nickname' I've seen. Partly because in Latin-based languages like French, 'De' means 'of' or 'from', and 'la' is 'the'. Certainly reflects the spirit in which it's used, though.
Isa Lumitus chapter 7 . 6/27
It took me a long while to start reading this; in large part because I never watched Ranma 1/2. Nonetheless, I am enjoying this. The ring of universal translation that never gets used is an excellent touch. I don't know how many useful magic items I've ignored in D&D because they were unidentified.

Some constructive criticism, though. Some of the scenes where Setsuna and Harry talk are a little bit hard to follow because you switch viewpoints without an obvious sign.
Just reading this again and I still have to say this is so much better than the sequel.
coronadomontes chapter 18 . 5/2
buen fanfic-good fanfic
cockroach62 chapter 6 . 3/13
The bakers dozen was 12 for your order and one more for good luck. I believe it started back in the midevil times era where everyone was extremely superstitious.
Mararsi chapter 18 . 3/4
Hell yeah what a fun and great story! Thanks for all the hard work!
NexusRider161 chapter 11 . 1/13
YODAAAAA
ND-JG chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
Loved this hilarious story! It was great!
Indecisive Bob chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
This was a hilarious story, and I loved it. Though the end seemed pretty rushed... Meh. There's a sequel. Thanks for writing this!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 11/8/2014
A very amusing story. It had me laughing quite a bit and when I got to chapter 18 without Moldywart getting nuked by white magic I was praying for the sequel I'm off to read!
Sin of the Fallen chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
A very enjoyable read.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 18 . 10/8/2014
lol I'm not one to read naughty omake so I didn't catch what happened with Hermione, oh well. I enjoyed The Girl Who loved and will continue on to Violence Inherent in the System.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
I read hours overdue like Hors d'oeuvre I was all like, "did I read that right" *scrolls up* "nope" *laughs at self* I'm so glad you sectioned out that lesbian three-way part 'cause it would have burned my eyes if I actually read it.
SonicAnime2010 chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
It is my firm belief that this story is not safe for males to read... Some of the visuals might be too much to handle... oh dear god, too funny
SharpPointyThings chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
HITCHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY REFERENCE! Sorry bout the The caps lock rape, but I Was Yelling but I Read That.