Reviews for The Girl Who Loved
Fast Frank chapter 6 . 6/16
A "baker's dozen" has nothing to do with numerology. If you care, google it.
Is Dumbles saying all Asians look the same?
Ok I should have guessed this wasn't that serious, but Dumbles idea is some serious crack :)
lolwat
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 1/12
Long story short, I recently remembered this fic and just had to reread it. So I did so. Well, thank you for writing a most excellent fic, and goodbye for now.
Monster King chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story I
I Iked the plot and the pairings in also liked how powerful the characters got all in all good job.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 18 . 10/22/2017
huh, interesting
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 6 . 10/22/2017
yay omake, and yay HGTTG
jgkitarel chapter 11 . 5/12/2017
And that finishes this arc. Man, the scenes between Harry and Chibi-Usa were so sweet that I was worried that I'd get diabetes from it. Nice WAFF there.

The arc was mostly comedic, but that doesn't hurt the story. If anything, this is where the story finds its voice and gets better. The arc in Jusenkyo was amusing, but it felt like pure crack. This? This is where it grows the beard, and if necessary, Harry can act as the beard as well. And yeah, this isn't the first time I've read it, or the sequel for that matter.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/10/2017
Loved it. Never watched Sailor Moon in my life, but the comedy in this story was perfect. Very tasteful levels of rauchiness, with little bits of Monty Python/Mel Brooks absurdity. Only you could make a girly, transgender Harry seem more heterosexual than about 80% of the stories on this website. Kudos.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2017
This whole chapter, every time they brought up Harry's apparation, I just kept thinking of the 'NOPE' meme.

He noped himself halfway across the world. Seems like an appropriate response to the shit from chapter 1.
SnowWolf43 chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
So a evil BASTERED a evil flaming turkey fic I see
taxzombie chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
I do hope you are NOT going to have Hedwig taken out, kind of partial to that fictional owl.

As for the mpreg crap, what are you trying to do, make me coat my screen with my lunch?

Blech!

I started reading this as it was labeled 'Humor', there is some humor but damn.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
I just recently remembered this fic, and thus I just had to reread it. Still a ton of fun, and can I just say I still love the Dumbeldor was high excuse for all his behavior? Well, I do. Still, thanks for writing this, and goodbye for now.
Svenion chapter 7 . 5/21/2016
And the harry potter part of the story starts when?