Reviews for The Girl Who Loved
taxzombie chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
I do hope you are NOT going to have Hedwig taken out, kind of partial to that fictional owl.

As for the mpreg crap, what are you trying to do, make me coat my screen with my lunch?

Blech!

I started reading this as it was labeled 'Humor', there is some humor but damn.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
I just recently remembered this fic, and thus I just had to reread it. Still a ton of fun, and can I just say I still love the Dumbeldor was high excuse for all his behavior? Well, I do. Still, thanks for writing this, and goodbye for now.
Svenion chapter 7 . 5/21/2016
And the harry potter part of the story starts when?
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
Some of the crystal Tokyo stuff seems a lot like the greater good that like the moral majority is neither great nor good.
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
Albus is damned.
His "second chance" policy, his insisting on stunning, these allow more and more innocents to be killed.
His next adventure will be somewhere very hot.

Albus road to damnation was paved with his greater good intentions.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 4/7/2016
It was following dark Lord dumbledore that got the flaming chicken killed.
Albus should be dropped off in the middle of the north sea.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Albus is anything but "light".
Fawkes must have been enslaved by him.
deathgeonous chapter 18 . 1/4/2016
Ohh, this was such fun. Thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Trace Reading chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
If Dumbledore were 130 years younger he'd end up in Minusland and last time I checked the Potterverse did not have either Wonka-Vite or Vita-Wonk.
Look what Jesus did chapter 18 . 11/11/2015
Absolutely amazing story
Grovtech chapter 18 . 10/30/2015
Okay this Dumpledore and Snape is even more twisted than others I've seen. The good stuff indeed! However despite all the bad, it was the love in the story that got me. You hooked me with how you combined these different backgrounds together.

Good Stuff!
misuky7 chapter 18 . 9/14/2015
This was a brilliant story. Honestly I just adore Harry being betrothed to Usagi and the whole Drowned Pool thing was fangtastic. It was really funny. I cannot wait to read the second one. :3
Galerians chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
The summary itself was interesting, but when I got down to reading the story proper... aaannnd it's just another Harry in-name-only fanfic. Go figures.
Isa Lumitus chapter 17 . 6/28/2015
I didn't say anything before, but Phlegm Delacunt is possibly the most disgusting 'nickname' I've seen. Partly because in Latin-based languages like French, 'De' means 'of' or 'from', and 'la' is 'the'. Certainly reflects the spirit in which it's used, though.
Isa Lumitus chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
It took me a long while to start reading this; in large part because I never watched Ranma 1/2. Nonetheless, I am enjoying this. The ring of universal translation that never gets used is an excellent touch. I don't know how many useful magic items I've ignored in D&D because they were unidentified.

Some constructive criticism, though. Some of the scenes where Setsuna and Harry talk are a little bit hard to follow because you switch viewpoints without an obvious sign.