Reviews for The Girl Who Loved
jgkitarel chapter 11 . 5/12
And that finishes this arc. Man, the scenes between Harry and Chibi-Usa were so sweet that I was worried that I'd get diabetes from it. Nice WAFF there.

The arc was mostly comedic, but that doesn't hurt the story. If anything, this is where the story finds its voice and gets better. The arc in Jusenkyo was amusing, but it felt like pure crack. This? This is where it grows the beard, and if necessary, Harry can act as the beard as well. And yeah, this isn't the first time I've read it, or the sequel for that matter.
Loved it. Never watched Sailor Moon in my life, but the comedy in this story was perfect. Very tasteful levels of rauchiness, with little bits of Monty Python/Mel Brooks absurdity. Only you could make a girly, transgender Harry seem more heterosexual than about 80% of the stories on this website. Kudos.
This whole chapter, every time they brought up Harry's apparation, I just kept thinking of the 'NOPE' meme.

He noped himself halfway across the world. Seems like an appropriate response to the shit from chapter 1.
SnowWolf43 chapter 1 . 3/1
So a evil BASTERED a evil flaming turkey fic I see
taxzombie chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
I do hope you are NOT going to have Hedwig taken out, kind of partial to that fictional owl.

As for the mpreg crap, what are you trying to do, make me coat my screen with my lunch?

Blech!

I started reading this as it was labeled 'Humor', there is some humor but damn.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
I just recently remembered this fic, and thus I just had to reread it. Still a ton of fun, and can I just say I still love the Dumbeldor was high excuse for all his behavior? Well, I do. Still, thanks for writing this, and goodbye for now.
Svenion chapter 7 . 5/21/2016
And the harry potter part of the story starts when?
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
Some of the crystal Tokyo stuff seems a lot like the greater good that like the moral majority is neither great nor good.
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
Albus is damned.
His "second chance" policy, his insisting on stunning, these allow more and more innocents to be killed.
His next adventure will be somewhere very hot.

Albus road to damnation was paved with his greater good intentions.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 4/7/2016
It was following dark Lord dumbledore that got the flaming chicken killed.
Albus should be dropped off in the middle of the north sea.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Albus is anything but "light".
Fawkes must have been enslaved by him.
deathgeonous chapter 18 . 1/4/2016
Ohh, this was such fun. Thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Trace Reading chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
If Dumbledore were 130 years younger he'd end up in Minusland and last time I checked the Potterverse did not have either Wonka-Vite or Vita-Wonk.
Look what Jesus did chapter 18 . 11/11/2015
Absolutely amazing story
Grovtech chapter 18 . 10/30/2015
Okay this Dumpledore and Snape is even more twisted than others I've seen. The good stuff indeed! However despite all the bad, it was the love in the story that got me. You hooked me with how you combined these different backgrounds together.

Good Stuff!