Reviews for The Girl Who Loved
Dudamoos chapter 18 . 9/23
I really like this story. I've read it several times now, including more than once in the past month. It does some things that don't always work well in other stories (e.g. having never read/watched Sailor Moon, I don't know how in character it is for Usagi to share), but despite that this story has a charm to it that keeps pulling me back. I may be single and lower-middle-aged, but when I read the interactions of Harry and Chibi-usa it gets me every time. I also appreciate how you've included enough background for someone like myself who only knows the premise of Sailor Moon and Ranma 1/2 to still understand what's going on. Overall great work!
Fairy King Oberon chapter 1 . 8/2
The problem is that all Dumbledore's manipulations up to this point are the actions of a genius. an evil genius to be sure, but a genius nonetheless. the actions he is taking now are the actions of an idiot. an idiot used to getting his way, but an idiot nonetheless. honestly the actions Dumbledore is trying to take are more expected from Dudley. I actually wondered if you mindswapped Dudley and Dumbledore for a moment. There are plenty of ways to make Dumbledore evil without making him an idiot and doing it this way makes it seem like lazy writing. Now I am certain that this is not the case, if it was you would never have finished the fic, but it could definitely use some work.
Ashkan Dehno chapter 18 . 7/26
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
Sterling-Ag chapter 1 . 3/12
The premise looks good. The writing for Harry and Ranma is spot on, but your Dumbledore is crap. I don't mind a manipulative Dumby. Heck a Dark Lord Dumby is fine to. But your Dumbledore is an over the top parody character that ruins believability and immersion. Your obvious hate for the character and immature manner in which you write him is sabotaging your own work. To bad, some of it seems promising. However you have to spend an inordinate amount of time getting "revenge" on a fictional character instead of writing in a more mature manner that would fit in better with the other parts of this chapter
Korin Dragoon chapter 11 . 8/28/2019
The way things are going Harry could end up with a harem of Senshi and three witches, as well as two daughters, and one sex friend.
Efloresco chapter 14 . 7/24/2019
This story is like a phoenix's song to me. In every sense of the comparison.

That's how fucking beautiful it is, thank you for sharing it with us.
Caprinae chapter 1 . 7/23/2019
Well... that escalated quickly.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2019
love it/ but its also sooooo weird
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2019
i think the grandmaster is nuts
FlamesOfTruth chapter 12 . 4/29/2019
I really enjoyed the scene in this chapter where Harry uses the scepter to slay the (creatures who will not be named to avoid spoilers). Very well done!
FlamesOfTruth chapter 11 . 4/28/2019
Haha! Out of order! ROFL
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 1/18/2019
Awesome
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
Something tells me Albus's plans are going to get pierced on a shiny moon rod.
lamiahime chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
Seriously! Missus Harry Snape! Ewwww no poor Harry
Axel Fones chapter 6 . 6/22/2018
Heroine on magic weed sounds hilarious.