Reviews for I Will Not Bow
the-skywriter.321 chapter 4 . 1/17
"Do you wear those sunglasses to hide the fact that you have no soul?" Oh my God I love that part. Genius. Dark. Something to remember by. You are my favorite RED EYE FANFICTION AUTHOR!
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Sooooooo gooooood! I was so happy to see this updated! Moore pretty please .
sandy.morganlopez chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Stumbled onto your story and I'm really enjoying it! I know it's been 7 months since you posted any new chapters but i'm hoping that you will find time to finish it. I like the relationship developing between Jack and Leese. :)
SpinningMind chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Very strong story beyong the cliche. I simply love it and hope you'll write more very soon!
Whoever chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
OMG

Please update soon! That's the very best Red Eye fan fic I've read so far - and I read a lot...
SharpestSatire chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Acccck! Evil cliffie! NOOOO! Update soon please!
Megan5195 chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
I just came across this story today, and I absolutely love it! I read all the chapters in one go, and I'm really hoping that you'll update soon!
Megingjoro chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Am so happy that I've found a really good fic. All the other ones are okay, but this, this is GOLD.

XD
hpfan1987 chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Love it! I recently watched the movie again and remembered how much I love it the first time! I love how they gave us a kind of open ending, we don't actually see Jackson die.. Anyway, great writing! Loved the wood cutting part..
MikkiANNE chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
I really like this story. I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Amy chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
I absolutely love your story! I love the relationship between Jackson and Lisa, please try to update sooner! :P
Dhampir D chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Hnnng cliffhangers. Finally get a chapter and cliffhanger Q.Q I am so excited for the next chapter though :D
Inday chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Welcome back! I'm so happy to read an update from you. It's been quite a while, but it's worth it. Wish you could update more. This is a really good fic and you've written the characters and the plot well. Keep up the good work. I like the slow build-up... You've pulled it off well without dragging out the story. :)

P.S. I loved "Perrier's Bounty," too... Jim Broadbent was so funny and I love it when Cillian Murphy and Brendan Gleeson are in a movie together. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Really enjoying this story. Very original too. In most stories Jackson's parents are dead, or they are just never in the story. P.S. did you get his fathers last name from Perrier's Bounty? I feel like that's where it came from but I could be wrong : )

Anyway I really hope to see an update soon! I am thoroughly enjoying this!
Awesome job!
I send you virtual hugs for your awesomeness! : )

-Betty
Jesscah chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Oh goodness! I get the feeling that this attack at the end was friendly shenanigans... I hope so!
I really hope you update soon. I haven't seen too many fics with Jackson interacting with his father. Plus, you write so well! This story has me on my toes. Great update, as always.