Reviews for I Will Not Bow
ArkhamAnnie chapter 9 . 11/17/2017
I love this story. The slow burn development of it and the complexity of the relationship has been nailed perfectly. I hope you keep it up. You've got a great work here. :)
Alena S. Anigor chapter 9 . 9/12/2017
A really interesting take on their relationship. And Jackson's past. I like the fact that you're developing them slowly and more realistically, not neglecting and forgetting Lisa's anger and mistrust of Jackson and the monsters lurking within Jackson's darkness. Would certainly also like to find out more about his past and the mysterious sub-plot of their escape and what it all has to do with Keefe and Jackson's decision to protect her and train her. Keep up the great work!
Hub chapter 9 . 8/13/2017
Update soon
guest chapter 9 . 2/17/2017
Good story! Excited to see more!
movementinthedark chapter 9 . 2/9/2017
I remember reading this fic quite some time ago, so glad to see it pop up again! Really enjoyed this chapter, I love the evolving relationship between Jackson and Lisa, and I'm so curious to find out what is happening with Keefe and why they're in danger!
mymymetrocard chapter 9 . 2/8/2017
I love this story and I love that you're portraying Jackson so boyishly, misunderstood and confused. It's a refreshing take on it. But you definitely need to update more so I can enjoy it more often! It's killing ME to know what he was going to admit to here:
'"I'm not expecting it to be. I'm not expecting you to just do everything I tell you, but you should at least give me something. I am trying to help you. You have no idea how much its killing me to-" he stopped, inhaling sharply between his teeth.'
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 9 . 1/24/2017
It's going great
Dismodesty-Blaise chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
Eeee! I wish you would update this story. I'm hooked!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
Great story. Glad I found it, hope you complete it.
Frankenstein pen chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I absolutely adore how you portray Lisa and Jackson's affects on each other, how they fight and rationalise their emotions.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Oscar winner
Delinda.Rose chapter 8 . 1/15/2015
Awww, Jackson and Nelle! I love it. I seriously want more interaction with Nelle/Lisa/Jackson! I think it would be so cute. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
WeirdGrimTales chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
So happy to see you updated!
lily94 chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
Fantastic. I wonder what Keene has up his sleeve?
3lueVains chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
I'm so, so glad that you are back! I thought that you had abandoned this story and I liked it very much:) It's a great New Year's gift. I have to say that I don't mind a slow building action, all those things and emotions you describe are creating the story of Lisa and Jackson's life, you are making them believable. I hope that an invention won't leave you. Good luck!