Reviews for I Will Not Bow
guest chapter 9 . 2/17
Good story! Excited to see more!
movementinthedark chapter 9 . 2/9
I remember reading this fic quite some time ago, so glad to see it pop up again! Really enjoyed this chapter, I love the evolving relationship between Jackson and Lisa, and I'm so curious to find out what is happening with Keefe and why they're in danger!
mymymetrocard chapter 9 . 2/8
I love this story and I love that you're portraying Jackson so boyishly, misunderstood and confused. It's a refreshing take on it. But you definitely need to update more so I can enjoy it more often! It's killing ME to know what he was going to admit to here:
'"I'm not expecting it to be. I'm not expecting you to just do everything I tell you, but you should at least give me something. I am trying to help you. You have no idea how much its killing me to-" he stopped, inhaling sharply between his teeth.'
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 9 . 1/24
It's going great
Dismodesty-Blaise chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
Eeee! I wish you would update this story. I'm hooked!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
Great story. Glad I found it, hope you complete it.
Frankenstein pen chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I absolutely adore how you portray Lisa and Jackson's affects on each other, how they fight and rationalise their emotions.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Oscar winner
Delinda.Rose chapter 8 . 1/15/2015
Awww, Jackson and Nelle! I love it. I seriously want more interaction with Nelle/Lisa/Jackson! I think it would be so cute. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
WeirdGrimTales chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
So happy to see you updated!
lily94 chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
Fantastic. I wonder what Keene has up his sleeve?
3lueVains chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
I'm so, so glad that you are back! I thought that you had abandoned this story and I liked it very much:) It's a great New Year's gift. I have to say that I don't mind a slow building action, all those things and emotions you describe are creating the story of Lisa and Jackson's life, you are making them believable. I hope that an invention won't leave you. Good luck!
the-skywriter.321 chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
"Do you wear those sunglasses to hide the fact that you have no soul?" Oh my God I love that part. Genius. Dark. Something to remember by. You are my favorite RED EYE FANFICTION AUTHOR!
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Sooooooo gooooood! I was so happy to see this updated! Moore pretty please .
KarukMomma chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Stumbled onto your story and I'm really enjoying it! I know it's been 7 months since you posted any new chapters but i'm hoping that you will find time to finish it. I like the relationship developing between Jack and Leese. :)