Reviews for I Will Not Bow
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
Great story. Glad I found it, hope you complete it.
Frankenstein pen chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I absolutely adore how you portray Lisa and Jackson's affects on each other, how they fight and rationalise their emotions.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Oscar winner
Delinda.Rose chapter 8 . 1/15/2015
Awww, Jackson and Nelle! I love it. I seriously want more interaction with Nelle/Lisa/Jackson! I think it would be so cute. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
WeirdGrimTales chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
So happy to see you updated!
lily94 chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
Fantastic. I wonder what Keene has up his sleeve?
3lueVains chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
I'm so, so glad that you are back! I thought that you had abandoned this story and I liked it very much:) It's a great New Year's gift. I have to say that I don't mind a slow building action, all those things and emotions you describe are creating the story of Lisa and Jackson's life, you are making them believable. I hope that an invention won't leave you. Good luck!
the-skywriter.321 chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
"Do you wear those sunglasses to hide the fact that you have no soul?" Oh my God I love that part. Genius. Dark. Something to remember by. You are my favorite RED EYE FANFICTION AUTHOR!
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Sooooooo gooooood! I was so happy to see this updated! Moore pretty please .
KarukMomma chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Stumbled onto your story and I'm really enjoying it! I know it's been 7 months since you posted any new chapters but i'm hoping that you will find time to finish it. I like the relationship developing between Jack and Leese. :)
SpinningMind chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Very strong story beyong the cliche. I simply love it and hope you'll write more very soon!
Whoever chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
OMG

Please update soon! That's the very best Red Eye fan fic I've read so far - and I read a lot...
sharpestsatire chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Acccck! Evil cliffie! NOOOO! Update soon please!
Megan5195 chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
I just came across this story today, and I absolutely love it! I read all the chapters in one go, and I'm really hoping that you'll update soon!
Megingjoro chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Am so happy that I've found a really good fic. All the other ones are okay, but this, this is GOLD.

XD