Reviews for Child of Mine
VampWolf92 chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
nice
review chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
I love this story. I'm glad you updated. One of the best jumper stories I've read!
VampWolf92 chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
update soon
MissGracieKathy chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
this is really cool!do update soon!
Arrowhead1996 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Seriously? No update for almost three months? Look, I know I just started this today, but I'm totally hooked! Can we have the next chapter please?
CellophaneHydrogen chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Intemeresting :) I rarely come across a fic involving EV, so this was pretty good to find :)

Please continue?

Hydro
i am so lost chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
update pleaze )
this story is really good
wolfdog127 chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
lol shes driving poor griffin insane its so funny!
Mindy Morganna chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Ok, I never imagened Griffin having a kid, so... i dunno, hard to get my head around. And i dont want to jump to conclusions. Still, well written and you got Griffins voice really well.
redquicksilver chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
This was a pretty cute chapter. I loved their interaction and how it just seemed natural. Great job. They definitly sounded like their ages. *pie for you* Catch you next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
way excited that you kept this up; I thought this was done already. Can't wait to read what you have coming! :)
K. Atrox chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
oh and with Griff being a bit out of character...I think it would be ok if he was a little bit OOC because he just learned he has a kid, and feels a bit guilty abuot it. Think about it: he not only screws up EV's life be getting her Father killed, but he knocks her up in the process!
K. Atrox chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Im looking foward to the next chapters. This is the only fic Ive seen that has a Griffin/E.V. slant towards it. I am very intrested ti see what you do with this pairing. Good work on ralizing and trying to correct any odd caracterizations. I love the snippets of the cartoon shows. Try to get in touch with your inner kid, maybe that will help! Hopw you update soon!
Bellatrix Kale chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Aw. I really like this story. It's cute. They're bonding :)

I'm glad you updated. When's the next one gunna be :D
alien94 chapter 3 . 10/12/2009