Reviews for Shifting Gears
Keyblade chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I freaking love this fic and I hope that you make more stories of Optimus rime and Mikaela. They are so good together and have very good chemistry.
Day of the Wolf chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I loved it! Very well-written and sexy!
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Woo boy. Turning directions? This is going to get good, I can tell!
Greenhemoglobin chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
ah clify!
DeadAccount-ClickMeforDetails chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Hello!

Heh heh heh... I was a Transformer x Human virgin, but now... I find it to be not erotic, but entertaining.

That wasn't meant to be disrespectful towards your writing ability- you're great! I can see why somebody would be turned on. But I guess all in all, I'm a human x human person. :P

Keep up the good work...
Cathy-Heart Deleted chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh My God!

How did you write something like this? It's AWESOME!

I've already read the entire serie, and all the stories are fantastic!

You NEED to keep writing this. I want to know what's going to happen. Please!
svLightspeed chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This fic was so great! I loved the scene of their high speed rendezvous! I can definitly picture that! Sun gleaming, a peterbuilt flying down the road with a pretty lady in the cab. Perfect! I loved Optimus' and Mikaela's innuendos throughout the story. I really like how they can joke around and talk to each other about anything. And I adore Optimus' use of the web, twitter and such. The ending is leaving me craving for more! I do get the feeling that something is about to change.
Lin16 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
damn that was... yeah *fans self*
ShiningGalaxy chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I love it! This is just awesom! And just so romatic! *sighs* bringing the reader right into the story!
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I know I've responded on LJ somewhere but it needs to be said again

this is awesome. Your creativity and writing style never ceases to amaze and delight.
Shoshana17 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I left a review on Live Journal, but here's another one. AH! XD SO GOOD! You're a great writer and I love the dramatic tension between these two.
kt.winchester chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
ZOMG i love you & your OptimusxMikaela stories (: I liked this one too, it jst kills me, the fact that they can't be together.

Please write more?
mikaela prime chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I love this series, though the optimus/megatron was unexpected when i first read i think you've woven that pairing into the stroy well. I am an optimus/mikaela fan, as i'm sure you can tell lol! I hope you write more fics featuring them as a couple. It's so hard to find stories with this pairing.
Cr4ZyFr0G100 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This was so wonderful. I totally LOVE Optimus's pick up line. If he ever said that to me I'd blush and giggle like mad.
Blood Shifter2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
well, i think things are gonna get really interesting. she's gonna get pregnant isn't she? can't wait to see how this turns out. good job.