Reviews for He Was There
PR Stella 926 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
A tough one. Almost made me cry. Too bad mac & stell never got together
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Huuh, I really don't like Adam and Stella together TT I mean, i like Adam, he makes me laugh. But he and Stella ? No way !

Anyway, whoa ! What a story It's good, some angst sometimes ! I totally can see Mac furious hahah !
MissAnderson92 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
are you going to continue this? x
here-not-there chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I really really hope this isn't finished...I don't know what was going on in the writers' head when they put Adam and Stella together. (shakes head in disbelief)

I can imagine Mac finding out and getting angry, challenging Stella, but finally backing down and realizing that she was so so so much more..

would it be to much to ask for a follow up?

daphne
Linnie chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh no, this is not complete ;-) This could use at least 4 more chapters ;-) This is exactly how I imagine things should happen, Mac being angry and hurt, Stella being angry and hurt too, there must have been a reason for her to go to Adam. So I imagine she went to Mac first and he shut her down. And of course this whole thing makes it clear how Mac and Stella really feel about each other. Well I'm rambling now LOL but this was so close to my own idea that it was awesome to read it. And of course, it helps a lot that you're a great writer. I can see the things you write happening before my eyes, how great are you !

Thanx Lin
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Very intense! Wow!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Excellent excellent angst. And though it was based on the promo it fits with the episode too :-D I don't know what the writers were thinking with Stella/Adam, but let's hope they use it for some good Stella/Mac angst like this.
SMackedFan chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Hey, its me, cardiffgiant01 from youtube :)

Anyway, really great story! The dialogue; not only between Mac and Stella, but Adam and Danny too; was very true to character, so great job :)

As much as I hate that this is Adam/Stella storyline is probably true, like you I'm hoping that it will give Mac & Stella the push they need to recognize their feelings for eachother. *crosses fingers*
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
wow, that was some angst. Not to say it wasn't good, it was. Very good. It was hard to read though, as there are grains of truth in there. Though i think both mac and Stella have kept the other waiting in some ways. I really hope (and somehow I don't think so) that it would happen, it just would feel so wrong and not what the characters would do. Though you wrote the characters here so truly; Adam with her nevous chuckle, not quite believing what he's done, and needing to talk to someone. Danny was a good choice, I think he looks up to him. Liked the detail that he doesn't hear anything Danny has said. Then wow, Mac overhearig, and his anger, and needing to talk to Stella. i think you got them perfectly, they have that ability to hurt each other deeply with the knowledge they have of each other and the feelings that they have - why else the terrible jealousy from Mac? i odn't think it needs any more added to it, as terribly sad as it is. Wonderful writing. Now i need some fluff for Mac and stella, please!
lovejag chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Angsty, goodness. I hope that part of the promo is not what it seems, but I should have known Mac and Stella were getting too close so they have to do something. My one hope is that since it was in a black and white tone it is meant like a dream sequence.
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
omg u kidding that was so good i really loved it i thought i was seeing things when i sawstella half naked in front of adam i guess we both can't be seeing things i really love the drama pllz continue

xoxo crazy hot
Catulicious chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Great story!

Love the angst between Mac and Stella, I just really hope that that doesnt happen!
3Mazzy-Bee chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Ooh, angsty (:

I loved it and just like you I sure as anything hope the producers don't make Adella a cannon!

Maybe a sequal would be nice :D

3Mazzy-Bee.
girlygater chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
i saw the youtube video promo ... i hope is a misundeerstanding ... great fic !
PintSizeGenius chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Hey! Great story. Hate to burst your bubble, but even though it looks like Adam slept with Stella in the promo, I highly doubt it, the writers just wouldn't do it. Great story though. PSG xx