Reviews for Harry Potter and the Boy Who Lived
SchrodingersOtherCat chapter 12 . 7/14
This story is truly one of the best Non-BWL stories I have ever read, I sincerely hope that it isn't the last chapter you write as I think it'd be a loss to the community if this story was dropped!
loleverybody chapter 12 . 7/13
Almost all the stories without hp as the bwl that I have read have been awful...
I am glad to have found such a treasure. I also hope that you haven't actually dropped it...
Thx for this great story
DLFangrill chapter 12 . 7/11
Wow, this is just amazing! I really hope that this isn’t dropped, because this is just written sooo well. I cant believe I haven’t stumbled upon this gem before, and I am VERY thankful that I did now! Please keep up the fantastic work!
CamilleBC chapter 1 . 7/10
Hello! I'm writing my first review on this website to congratulate you on this fanfic! I was afraid that Harry would turn Mary Suesque, and the Nathan the Boy-who-lived part was a bit jarring at first, but you made it work. Harry feels like a brilliant individual because you keep showing and not telling, and he still has many challenges and enemies to overcome. Thank you very much, and keep up the good work. I'm really impatient about what will follow! Thanks again!
The Spirits Demise chapter 7 . 7/6
Now look what you've done! I kind of want to know what mistake that kitchen elf made
suedan chapter 12 . 7/4
Damn it. I found your fanfiction 4 days ago and have already finished reading it.
Id be so glad you to keep on this magnificent story. So much interesting stuff and all the explanations
about how the types of spells and curses work are really authentic. Its defintely one if not the best of all fanfictions Ive ever read before.

Please dont let this project die.
nikprosta chapter 3 . 7/4
"a parting of ways" bm
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 1 . 6/30
please, please, please with a cherry on top update soon. I always hate the wait when it comes to my favorite FanFictions for updates and this one has been forever since you updated.
Cortax chapter 12 . 6/27
It kills me that you haven't contuined to update
Bosma17 chapter 12 . 6/23
Please update
Ur fan girl chapter 1 . 6/20
I enjoyed this story way more than any I’ve recently read and I might end up looking for more similar such stories. That being said, it can’t be that hard to update no? Please? I’m sure ur 4,500 reviewers that supposedly make you smile will appreciate it, as will I, even if it has been 3 years and all.
Pygmy Hippo chapter 12 . 6/19
I love this story! This is amazing! I usually don’t really like Twin!fics but yours is just so masterfully done! And I love how you pop to so many POVs and all the emotions they display! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing work :D hope all is going well with you in RL
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 12 . 6/13
I don’t kno if it was just me but I find ur writing to be inadvertently funny. Like had me rolling! Love this story. Wish u would update and hoping it’s not abandoned. I like that Calyspo and Harry are a thing now.
sasukesdoom chapter 12 . 6/13
holy the slow development ! unfortunate it hasn't been updated :(
Nicol chapter 12 . 6/11
Is there any chance of u finishing this story?
Hopping u not dead.