Reviews for Harry Potter and the Boy Who Lived
Cutiepie120048 chapter 12 . 10/15
Oh, this was an excellent read indeed! I was simply captivated.

Thank you for bringing this story to light.

Keep Up The Good Work~!
E chapter 5 . 10/2
When Krum almost said rosier I immediately guessed calypso was a rosier
Bisque-Ware chapter 1 . 9/29
This is so good. I'm still holding out hope that you will continue it when you have the chance, but even if you don't it will still have been worth it. I love how you dodge the popular tropes which don't make much sense. Like the one where the cruciatus can be used for coma patients/nerve therapy. Thank you for writing this masterpiece, it is everything I love in a hp fanfic.
Surion1243 chapter 12 . 9/25
Amazing story thank you so much! I just can't wait for the next chapter, I like Nathan and Harry relationship, calypso is just great, just keep doing some great work like that!
Sweet
Good chapter, and loved the snippet in the author’s note. Small world, hey? I wonder if you’ll ever meet her again..
Wow
santi... please i beg you just update it... if you switched to another website please let me know
Rhyalys chapter 2 . 9/8
On Webnovel. Com, it has the same name
Rhyalys chapter 1 . 9/8
Hey, just wanted to warn you that someone posted your fanfic on another website and is passing it off as theirs. Just thought you ought to know. book/harry-potter-and-the-boy-who-lived_20319176805165805
silentfoe chapter 12 . 9/7
Post! And no author notes giving excuses. It can't take more than an hour, so please!
darkxlunatiic chapter 12 . 9/5
it's funny since there is a potion required to become an animagus at least going by cannon.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 8/26
Great start to a story.
senso69 chapter 12 . 8/26
Love the story
Storm Pegasus chapter 12 . 8/18
It wasn't as great as it was hyped up to be but I'm definitely sad this wasn't finished. Harry and Calypso's characterisation was awesome.
4,764 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »