Reviews for Harry Potter and the Boy Who Lived
King Smork chapter 12 . 15h
Man I really can't wait for a new chapter i think I've re-read this fic 3 times
XxDragon King DragneelxX chapter 12 . 12/7
I know you said you haven't abandoned this story but dude its been 2 years since your last update... its a shame if you have abandoned it really as its truly an amazing story and i truly wish to see how harry turns into a dark wizard and see if it was through choice or because he had no other options available to him. I would of also loved to have seen what you would of done with the goblet of fire as well as i would imagine that Voldemort would want to put Harry into the tournament as well to see his progression. As well as seeing him in Hogwarts having to interact with people he hates truly interests me. In addition to this i find myself intrigued as to what the Rosiers real aim is to do to Harry? are thy helping him to be nice? are they training him for Voldemort? why are they spying on him? etc. So yea im really glad you gave me this read as its truly a wonderful story however its a real bummer that it will most likely never be finished.
c'est tout simplement génial, c'est passionnant et j'espère que tu va
Annony chapter 12 . 11/30
This is the second time I've read this story and I still love it. I hope to see you add some new chapters and finish the story. The characters are very well thought out and it is a wonderful twist to see Harry in Durmstrang I'm hoping that he will be a 'gray' magic user, meaning he will use dark magic but still have good intentions.
It is so sad that this story was abandoned.. but we all understand, this is a hobby and real life comes first. I hope you pick this story up one day and finish it..

For those who wand a good fic.. i have a promesing new one it's called half blod romantic and it is a harry/fleur pairing.. but there is no relationship so far. There are only 6 chapters so far and it is really promising.. give it a try and leave a revew if you like it it might encourage the author to updatrle a little faster..
Bye
TheDaniac chapter 12 . 11/24
I’ve read all of the chapters I could find, and this is honestly one of my favorite fanfics I’ve ever read. Definitely the best fantic I’ve read recently.

I spent about 15 hours in one day flying through this story, and I made this account just to leave this review asking you to please please PLEASE update soon. Another surprise New Years update, 3 years later?
Wu Gang chapter 12 . 11/14
This was really good. I hope you update soon.
Zurver chapter 12 . 11/8
This is the best Harry Potter alternate wizarding school I've ever read. Please update soon! and make Harry and Calypso mary soon. Also I can't wait til the Triwizard Tournament, it'll be very exciting to read!
cisco5428 chapter 12 . 11/8
I love this story it’s actually one of the best Harry Potter stories I’ve ever read Nd I really hope you’ll pick it back up
TheChaosOfInsanity chapter 12 . 11/1
I've never been more... Absorbed by a story in my entire time reading fanfiction. This is a masterpiece and i hope to anything and everything that'll listen that I can see it be completed.
omh666 chapter 12 . 10/31
I'm pretty sure I've read this three times now, and keep hoping that it's been updated... only to realize each time it hasn't. *grumble* Here's hoping you have the chance to add chapters to this excellent read in future.
MikeyBlue chapter 12 . 10/29
Great story hope for a chapter 13!
Welt Beherrschunger chapter 12 . 10/27
Probably one of the best alternate school fics Ive ever read. I particularly enjoy Calypso an OC who doesnt come from complete left field and is a complex character. Hopefully youll continue this story at some point.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 12 . 10/23
Wow, keep up the amazing work!
It has been 973 days since you last updated. I hope you update soon.
4,416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »