Reviews for Harry Potter and the Boy Who Lived
Marcefriasu chapter 12 . 2/26
I knew about this fanfiction for so long however i was hesitant to read it cause it was incomplete. Decided to give it a try and it's amazing. Sadly its abandoned but hope the author is okay at least
romulocostacs53 chapter 12 . 2/25
I absolutely loved this story, it's an excellent fanfic, which includes a very captivating plot. And the best part is that it doesn't have a lot of clich├ęs, it's a shame that it apparently won't be completed.
SMB chapter 4 . 2/16
I really f**king hate it when people do bad things and get away with it and no one ever does anything about it. It's so f**king frustrating to have blatantly evil things happening and no one does anything about it. Not one f**king person steps up and takes care of it. It f**king ruins the story when nothing is ever done to deal with the f**king criminals. I don't want to read this garbage anymore. F**k this shit. I'm out.
SMB chapter 1 . 2/16
Why the f**k is Harry dark, though? Nothing f**king happened to him to make him dark. His parents loved him and he barely has any rivalry with his brother, the real f**king BWL. How did he turn evil?
IT MAKES NO F**KING SENSE! NONE!
Bluenait chapter 4 . 2/12
fucking potty beta bitch trash fic
maiqsmail chapter 12 . 2/8
"HP & BWL is not abandoned, and I do plan on updating it again - hopefully soon. "-author
"last updated 9 years ago"
"150k words with story done at around 1/3"
"No further sequels"
"No further anything from the author for years"

We've Been Duped! Bamboozled! Smeckledorfed!
Aaaargh!
maiqsmail chapter 8 . 2/8
"If you believe that Calypso, at age twelve, was capable of that ridiculous level of manipulation, you might as well believe in soul bonds, magical cores, or that the American government is trying to blend muggle technology with magic."
*me, mentally listing all fanfics with manipulative 1st years, harem soul bonds, rituals utilising magical cores and American version of Hogwarts located in Muggle city*
Oh, you!
maiqsmail chapter 2 . 2/7
Well I'm honestly surprised, how come an underaged student with both loving parents can transfer on his own without an authorisation from his parents first?.. Unless it's Quirrel using in loco parentis, but that's supposed to be only during school year for immediate reasons.
LennyFaceSupplier chapter 1 . 1/25
httpsdiscord. gg/aCtqGer5
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 3 . 1/17
I know it's been a while but can you please update and finish the story. I really love this story and I keep coming back and rereading the chapters you've already done. it's honestly one of my favorites and I would love to see you finish it at some point, soon.
darypash chapter 9 . 1/7
Hello, dear author. I am absolutely in love with the story so far and with you for writing it. I just wanted to tell you a bit about the names you used for some of the players on the Bulgarian Quiditch team as I am Bulgarian, and some of them stuck out for me. Zograf is actually not a surnameit means icon painter. While there is a figure in Bulgarian history that is remembered with this name (Zahari Zograf), it is not a family name. Levski is similarly unsuitable for a family name, as it isn't a true surname either. It's more of a nickname, meaning lionlike. This name is also unique to a very famous figure in Bulgarian history (Vasil Levski). Dimitrov and Ivanova are fine. They are very common family names in Bulgaria. Actually, most Bulgarian family names end with "vfor men) or "vafor women). For example, my father's surname could be Emilov, and my surname would be Emilova. My family would be referred to as Emilovi. So "Family Emilovi is invited to the wedding." or just "Emilovi are invited to the wedding." Sorry for the rant, I really love the story, and I hope my comment was helpful. Please ask me if you have any questions.
Streetpixie chapter 12 . 12/27/2023
a fun read
Pizza-insomaniac chapter 12 . 10/25/2023
Noo why it got to end
bossyman15 chapter 12 . 10/1/2023
I know it has been so long but I hope you continue this story someday. This story is too good to pass up.
Akashic Silhouette chapter 12 . 9/2/2023
This story is absolutely spectacular. I know it's been years but I really hope you take it back up one day and finish it. Absolutely favourited.
4,873 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »