Reviews for Harry Potter and the Boy Who Lived
DamnedJoker chapter 12 . 7h
I am typically very proud but I am not above begging you to update the story. So please do.
Neko the Queen of Donuts chapter 12 . 6/26
This is really good! I'm looking forward to whenever you put out the next chapter, and the growing relationship with Calypso and Harry is worded beautifully. I really am quite impressed with your mastery of the Harry Potter fandom and ability to begin with a cliche idea and turn it into something wonderful. I hope you keep updating this story because it really is unique and it has potential.
JoyfulSky67 chapter 1 . 6/20
this has been great! im sad to have run out of words to read. i hope you return.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 12 . 6/20
OK this story is brilliant. I love it. I hope continues and I'm desperate to see them at hogwarts for fourth year. I'm guessing Harry is going for mastery in all classes this year?I hope so I bet he could do it. I'd also love to see more grindelwald.
Mim5288 chapter 12 . 6/19
This hasn't been updated in a long time but I absolutely love it! I really hope you continue!
gladeyemoody chapter 12 . 6/15
This is an excellent story. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 12 . 6/14
Awesome chapter. Update please.
hahyukcompany chapter 12 . 6/14
This fanfic is really refeshing. Wonderful and creative.
avsablink chapter 12 . 6/8
Here's to forever hoping in reading their fourth year. Excited to see what you'll bring for the tournament if you ever come back to updating! Love your story!
Gut story
acetwolf94 chapter 12 . 6/2
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Your story has been plagiarized by R dude 1. See s/12511062/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Boy-Who-Lived
GinnyWright chapter 1 . 5/31
people are stealing your work!
renextronex chapter 12 . 5/28
Not your typical Harry’s brother is the Boy Who Lived story alright. I really want to read more
renextronex chapter 8 . 5/28
why would Harry let Kira who he dont like or trust hear about his suspicions?
4,349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »