Reviews for Harry Potter and the Boy Who Lived
ProjectZion chapter 12 . 10/19
I hope this is continued one day.
sthrobbins chapter 12 . 10/16
Too bad you stopped writing this fic.
sthrobbins chapter 7 . 10/15
Only one M. Isn't that pathetic for a supposedly intelligent wizard? Victor should dump him and find a smart friend.
Can u drop the next seven chapters that used to be on that other site, ?
Tony McNucklz chapter 12 . 10/8
to me what Kira said isn't the problem, it's nearly killing calypso by not casting the homorphos charm to undo the damage that's unforgivable. from your description of the possible permanent maiming or death calypsos' condition could have caused, and assuming harry wasn't incompetent enough to not repeat the same warning to Krum and kira, he has every right to be spell-flinging mad, and Krum should be apologizing for the girlfriend HE vouched for basically committing negligent murder at least and possibly attempting intentional homicide at worst. Krum can't defend either point in my opinion. to me what Kira said isn't the problem, it's nearly killing calypso by not casting the homorphos charm to undo the damage that's unforgivable. from your description of the possible permanent maiming or death calypsos' condition could have caused, and assuming harry wasn't incompetent enough to not repeat the same warning to Krum and kira, he has every right to be spell-flinging mad, and Krum should be apologizing for the girlfriend HE vouched for basically committing negligent murder at least and possibly attempting intentional homicide at worst. Krum can't defend either point in my opinion.
hope you start writing again!
TheLeagueOfExtraordinaryMorons chapter 12 . 10/1
While I find the home life sections to be rather basic in this story, almost as if you're trying to get rid of them as soon as possible, the school life sections are a real stand out.

Also I figured it out. Just because you're a 'Dark Wizard' doesn't mean you're an 'Evil Wizard.'
"You are bad guy, but that does not mean you are bad guy."
Haha. Actually that would be downright amazing. :b

Also I think this is the first time I been interested in some oc romance. Calypso is a character I really grown to love in this fic. And while a part of me keep's trying to view it to another series I love (Prince of Slytherin) it's entirely it's own thing and reminds me often of that fact and I love it for that.

I hope to see more grindelwald too. Maybe even a big bad Grindel vs Voldy showdown at some point. Wouldn't it be something if the old man could stay on top?
FreundderFiktion chapter 7 . 9/30
Hmm Your german named character all have silly names. J. has also a habit of giving her characters names wich refelct what they are, but Dimitri Convince?
Aniway like the story
FreundderFiktion chapter 4 . 9/29
Real like this story so far. I am from Germany and so i was a little exited for a germann school. I found it funny how you tried to mimick the german sentence structure in english, when harry had still problems to understand German.
On the other hand professor Grausam for dark arts, a little more subtlety.
As always. I finally find an amazing story only to lose it halfway to abandoment. At least it ended with a kiss goodbye.
BoboBananas chapter 12 . 9/8
One of the best HP stories I've read. I'm praying that you continue this.
5018126 chapter 1 . 9/7
I love this story ️ hope you continue it. I am really looking forward to Fourth year
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 9 . 8/24
hopefully you will update this year. please continue with this story
S. Greystone chapter 12 . 8/22
i love this story , why have you forsaken us LOL i really wish you'd finish it :)
The Master of Thanatos chapter 12 . 8/10
following the story even though I know it would be a miracle if it ever gets updates
One of the best stories I've ever read .
Would've been great if it was completed.
4,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »