Reviews for Harry Potter and the Boy Who Lived
Irfan chapter 4 . 4/7/2022
Calypso is highly identical to Calypso of Ogagiya
Brother Grimace chapter 12 . 4/6/2022
An amazing fic. There are things in here that I've not seen before in other fics - and the character interrelationships are top-notch. It's a true shame that this will probably never be finished; it would have probably been considered one of the best 'wrong TBWL' fics out there, were it ever to be completed.
Brother Grimace chapter 8 . 4/6/2022
Okay. Magical cores and soul bonds are just flights of fancy, but if you're stupid enough to think that the Americans AREN'T trying to fuse magic and technology (let alone the Russians, and that being the effing Holy Grail for the Japanese and Germans, to speak nothing of Nazi Germany)...

Maybe Krum should stick to Quiddich and causing witches' panties to flood. He doesn't understand much about how governments with near-unlimited funding, access to A LOT of resources, elected officials who want more power and scientists willing to work for years just to scream to the heavens "IT WORKS! I FINALLY built something that works-!" actually think.

Hell... Krum's entire argument goes tits-up once you think of two things: the magicals have ALREADY done just that with things like the Knight Bus and the Hogwarts Express - and when you consider how even incredibly intelligent Muggleborns like Hermione Granger are treated for seven years in the Wizarding World... what makes you think that many of them HAVEN'T gone into the non-magical government & armed forces, where they share their secrets and use their abilities for those entities?

Yeah, Krum. You missed the Snitch on that one.
SS chapter 12 . 3/16/2022
Really hope you continue this story. One of the best I have ever read.
I await a guardian chapter 11 . 3/7/2022
Broken enchantments, I suspect that Grindelwald will find a means to escape now. Clever...
DoraLupinTonks chapter 8 . 3/3/2022
wow...I am so fucking impressed. you have just insulted all the cliched hp ff theories in one go... it's hilarious!
Debate4life chapter 12 . 2/22/2022
Awww!
harshavardhantamilselvan chapter 1 . 2/14/2022
part 2 is in another site
elementalmage2008 chapter 12 . 1/29/2022
This was fantastic work. Probably one of the best portrayals of Durmstrang education, and fantastic version of the mind arts. And you give us just enough to make it interesting without overly flooding the content of what's going on every second of Harry's day. I'm so sad it never got completed. I have so many questions! Like what is Harry's animagus? Will Harry get to go to the TriWizard tournament since he's such a prodigy? Will he be molded into a Death Eater or jus be a Dark Wizard? So MANY questions. So little answers.
YourBiggestFan chapter 12 . 1/29/2022
When are you going to write another chapter?
Peter Kitten chapter 3 . 1/2/2022
My review is that this shit rocks my socks and is better than money, THANK YOU!
Indigo2004 chapter 12 . 1/2/2022
Lmao that was quick. I’m excited to see Harry’s progress. I hope there’s an update soon! If not— I really enjoyed this journey.
-dig
Indigo2004 chapter 11 . 1/2/2022
That was awesome. Mentor!Grindelwald is my favourite trope
Indigo2004 chapter 10 . 1/2/2022
Really excited to see more of the Veela doll lol. Love the new Snape and Harry relationship
Indigo2004 chapter 9 . 1/2/2022
Very excited to see Harry going dark… wonder when Calypso will be introduced to Harry’s parents.
4,836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »