Reviews for Harry Potter and the Boy Who Lived
SadMeatBag chapter 12 . 1/2/2022
Maybe I'm paranoid but I don't think it is the only reason Calypso do research on Harry and his family, just a marriage contract though it is a big deal to them but that kind of reaction from Rosier didn't make sense or he's just old and cranky. What happened to Calypso the girl that look serious all the time and can kick your ass if you cross her? She is in my opinion getting soft but that just it. I would be more interest in their relationship in developing, they would be an interesting couple.

I don't know if there will be any update for the story. It has been 6 or 7 years since the last update and I just want to say that if it's abandoned then I'm fine with that, don't get me wrong I love read the story like any other people that put it on follow(alert) and favorite and want to see it get finished, I understand you busy with life, everybody does so it's fine with me if you decided to stop writing.

I wish you the best in life.
Indigo2004 chapter 8 . 1/2/2022
Oooh hmmmmmm
Indigo2004 chapter 7 . 1/2/2022
Yeeeeeeeeessssssssss :)
Indigo2004 chapter 6 . 1/2/2022
Oooh my! I’m rather excited for DA classes the following year! Harry’s in for an interesting time haha. Thanks!
Indigo2004 chapter 4 . 1/1/2022
I adore Victor helping Potter. I’m especially excited to see Potter get stronger and more unfriendly and independent. Danke schön für die chapter!
Indigo2004 chapter 3 . 1/1/2022
So hyped for Durmstrang lol
Indigo2004 chapter 2 . 1/1/2022
Harry better go! Durmstrang seems like such a good opportunity. I know I’d be running asap if I had the opportunity to a school more serious regarding my subjects of interest.
SadMeatBag chapter 9 . 1/1/2022
I just want to point out that it's chapter 9 not 7.
Indigo2004 chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
Excited to read more!
SadMeatBag chapter 7 . 1/1/2022
Don't you think it harsh of him to just dismiss Hermione like that? She's bossy and quite rude but that not an excuse to be rude to her. And he's like "who cares about Hermione". At least she isn't an idiot like Ron, fuck you Ron.
NorGuard chapter 12 . 12/17/2021
Wish there was more.
Silver88 chapter 12 . 11/30/2021
For all those who, like me, desperately wanted to read more of this story, there are additional chapters (up to the Yule Ball), written by the author, on the Dark Lord Potter website (why not here as well, I’ve no clue.) You can also find it posted on under the same name (it’s being continued by another author on that site, though the continuation is arguably of lesser quality).
Tom Kristal chapter 12 . 11/22/2021
You know... after 6 years, I'm starting to think this story is never going to be continued.
Envy220 chapter 12 . 11/14/2021
update?
ElijahHatchet chapter 3 . 11/13/2021
I'm no longer afraid