Reviews for Harry Potter and the Boy Who Lived
A very interesting, engaging, and well-written story so far. Minimizing the number of awful fanon cliches in the story definitely goes a long way in making the story this enjoyable. It's definitely made my top 5 fanfics. (and probably rates higher)

Although you seem to want to keep Nathan as close to Canon!Harry as possible (as contrast to this intelligent and driven Harry?), it doesn't seem likely that caring parents such as James and Lily would allow Nathan to remain as lazy and inept in his studies as his canon counterpart. I'll chalk it up to the Ronnie-fu being stronger in your version or...umm...never mind.
belle hawk chapter 12 . 3/19
I have been seeing this story a lot lately and decided to give it a try and wow. Why did I wait this long to read? It's simply amazing. I couldn't stop thinking about the story at work all day and yesterday I sleeped less the five hours just to read it. I totally loved it. I can't wait to read more.
Hi, I just found your story and it's very smartly written; I can't wait for the next installment!
Brilliant story as soon as I realised that a new chapter had been written I literally screamed with joy. At last the santi has returned
guest chapter 12 . 3/14
Will Durmstrang have advanced optional subjects the way Hogwarts sometimes has Alchemy in 6th and 7th years if enough people want to do it?
Amazing! I bow down before your writing prowess!
Fallon Angel chapter 12 . 3/13
I just wanted to let you know that I love this story so much and am so excited whenever a new chapter comes out. It's so well written and just amazing, thanks for taking the time to write it :)

-Also for anyone who didn't know there are more chapters of this fic available on the Dark lord potter website
prinskasu-chan chapter 12 . 3/10
Hola mi nombre es Kasumy quiero felicitarte por la historia es fantastica la primera vez que lo lei fue en la traduccion de (Johan Kira expelliarmus) pero como solo habia hasta el capitulo 3 empeze a leer tuhistoria con el traductor de google y me encanto me decepcione mucho cuando no actualizaste por meses, pero ahora que lo hiciste debo darte las gracias porque tu fic es realmente bueno, espero que actualices pronto .
Atte. Kasumy
vampwalker709 chapter 4 . 3/10
Kinda turning me off the whole obscene racism and bulling shit it is getting annoying but your harry is great.
vampwalker709 chapter 3 . 3/10
Man i was bawling this was kinda sad hope harry doesn't join volde i mean he can be a dark wizard and fight for the light.
vampwalker709 chapter 2 . 3/10
Fuck them he asked everyone of those fuckers for snape seemed to have a good reason to turn him down the others blew off a kid coming to them as teachers to learn plus how do those dipshits not realise he is being bullied fuckers hope he kills those ravenclaws when he is older.
vampwalker709 chapter 1 . 3/10
Great start wonder how dark he will hope he has more magical power then nathan.
Wasted Potential chapter 12 . 3/10
Oh my goodness I love this. I have work in a few hours and I just could not stop reading to go to bed. Excellent. I hope you continue it soon.
Nightcrawlerfw chapter 12 . 3/8
Wow, I finally got caught up to you in your story. I wish there was more written so I could keep reading but this is as good a time as any to write a review. I was actually looking through Less Wrong's favorite stories and saw your's and decided to click on it and i'm glad I did. this is a great story and i'm enjoying reading it. I hope you update again soon. I am not familiar with how frequent you update, but since it takes me about an hour to read each chapter it probably takes you awhile. Good Writing, Nightcrawlerfw
Zoe58 chapter 12 . 3/7
This is a brilliant story! I love it. Please continue, it is a really unique take on the 'Harry ends up the neglected twin' route people usually go down, and you write so well.
3,840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »