Reviews for Harry Potter and the Boy Who Lived
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Amazing
Guest chapter 11 . 12/25/2013
have you abandonded this story
alpha1995 chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
Please do update
dffnl chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
Thank you for this excellent series. This is at least on my list of top 5 fan fictions and top 15 pieces of fiction. I love how you took Rowling's characters and seamlessly added your own. Your universe is close to the original cannon but differs enough to be very very interesting. I eagerly await the next two years. Like other reviewers, I am exited for the 4th year.

I am glad this is not official abandoned or on hiatus. I hope you will return to it one day.
Core World chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
I LOVE you're series, and it's by far my favorite FF series EVER! but when will you make more? It's been forever since the 11th chaptor's been out and i simply can't wait! I can't wait to hear Calypsos reasons, i can't wait for Harry's animagi form, and most of all, i can't wait for the tri-wizards turnament! PLEASE MORE!
Mark chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
(sorry for my English, i Russian and use google translator)
This is the best fanfic I've read in my life.
I dont know whether you continue or not but I hope that someday you will
remember about this amazing story and give it new life.
I wish you all the best and I hope you are ok.
WorstSwainNa chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
I love stories where the plot and the reaction of the characters actually make sense, especially if the story has several jabs at how the magic in HP universe works. I really hope you update faster, one of my favourite stories yet!
sasha1213 chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
Awesome! Just awesome! I've just ended reading and I must say it's so disappointing that you abandoned the story. But still I've great time reading it and thanks for that.
Emma chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
Hey, i like your fic's. I just wish i could read more XD
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORY ON THIS WEBSITE, PLEASE UPDATE. It kills me when i reread the story every 6 months or so to find that it hasn't been updated yet.
MistyLuck chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
I understand there hasn't been an update in three years, but I can still hope, to some extent, that that will change. I honestly love this story, the premise unlike any I've seen before where Harry-has-a-twin-who-is-the-real/fake-BWL. I find it refreshing that Harry and his brother get along, for instance, although that has been changing rather rapidly over the course of the story. Even though the point is just about moot, I can still hope that there will be a new chapter at some point in the future...
Telchar chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
Great fanfic, shame you seem to have abandoned it.
fanboy chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Please continue writing! Pleeeeeeaaaaaaassseeeeee!
ALUCARD chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Great chapter. Waiting for update. You should continue this piece of art.
ALUCARD chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
most realistic and fantastic story of harry potter.
3,194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »