Reviews for Harry Potter and the Boy Who Lived
arsehole2 chapter 12 . 12/11/2016
Has anyone write other versions of this story or any continuations as this story hasnt been updated in years
Oddballzebra chapter 12 . 12/4/2016
I don't no why you haven't updated in so long but you need to do it. There are some things I didn't like but really, it doesn't matter. I like the story and you should update it.
Oddballzebra chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
Why is Kira still such a bitch?
Oddballzebra chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
So is she ever going to stop looking 'plain' as you put it?
Oddballzebra chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
Victor is different in this fic than he is in canon. Also, why does Harry always end up getting his ass kicked?
Oddballzebra chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Do the twins wear glasses or not? Why did you give harry such a boring wand?
LostSoul000 chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
Please return to this story one day, it's fantastic. I totally love Calypso/Harry. I recommend that Harry delves deeper into the dark arts, as does Calypso. The tournament would be a excellent time for the tension of Harry and his family to erupt, the trigger would be Lord Rosier offering marriage contract between Calypso and Harry. Please update soon.
perpetualblyss chapter 12 . 11/24/2016
I hope that at some point you will return to this well-crafted story. I see the growing tension between Harry and Nathan and I imagine right around the Tournament would be the time for it to explode. Seeing Harry back at Hogwarts for a year would be fascinating as well. He would be in NEWT level charms and transfiguration. Also seeing Ron and Nathans geek out over Viktor and him being Harry's best friend would be priceless. Kudos.
Ewueil chapter 12 . 11/18/2016
Wow. This is the best story i've read in a long while. Hopefully it's not abandoned. Really love the drumstrang world. Excellent characters and grim world allthough im curious as to why you would give them grindewalts chambers instead of an empty classroom, this invites an epic riddle that has to be solved to get additional powers. Also the opponent had to be really strong to still have an impact, at the moment there is no opposition that could be a threat to the main character. I hope you'll continue the story.
Jean Deere chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
the stuffed Veela that randomly burst into flames so cute
Jean Deere chapter 9 . 11/15/2016
can't wait to see what calypso is hiding
Jean Deere chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
what no
Jean Deere chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
year two can't wait to see what happens next
Jean Deere chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
can't wait to see what happens next
Jean Deere chapter 5 . 11/14/2016