Reviews for Harry Potter and the Boy Who Lived
CDC chapter 3 . 6/15
this better be yaoi, or I'm out
Mrmacattac chapter 12 . 6/12
First off, I love your story! Seeing the Potters and Dumbledore struggle to reconcile their views on Durmstrang with Harry's desire to learn and find friends keeps getting better as he progresses. I also enjoy the slight jabs at other fanfics in the lessons and dialogue of your characters, such as souls bonds being absurd and there not being a way to ward against Animagi. Can't wait to read through the completion of your work!
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 12 . 6/12
Will this be getting updated anytime soon?
Rafaxadrez chapter 12 . 6/8
Very good
Strikeman chapter 11 . 6/4
Does anyone know if they're gonna update on ? Cause I know there's more chapters on Dark Lord Potter.
Lais Sankari chapter 12 . 6/4
Have you abandoned the history? if not please keep posting, this is one of the best fanfiction whit another BWL that I ever read. (Sorry for the bad English, is not my native language)
anon chapter 12 . 6/2
It's a really great twin-of-the-boy-who-lived fanfic!
Velial13 chapter 12 . 5/27
I really hope you would update this here, the whole status thing on DLP is a bit weird...
freaky bitch chapter 12 . 5/26
Pleaseee continue this story :)
Dark Lord Nedved chapter 12 . 5/22
Very good. Is there more?
basitburhan12 chapter 12 . 5/22
Update please
Dark Lord Nedved chapter 3 . 5/21
I like the story. I not so sure about James and Lily (having fallen prey to Peter's deception) will even consider Harry's transfer.

Unfortunately that sours this chapter for me, but i understand its just a ways and means of getting him in there. I like the tempo and the way you use the days to protray a nice pace to the year.

Good job so far 7/10
I'm the Cat's Meow chapter 12 . 5/21
'the cruciatus curse does not help psychic shock' and 'assassins schools in Canada' why do these sound so familiar? great story anyway, grabs my attention and kept it all the way through update soon!
BurningSummer chapter 12 . 5/20
I wish you would update this fic with the current chapters thats posted on DLP since the changes to the site that you can't read the WbA part without being a member. I can't read it anymore. so hope you update this
arles48 chapter 12 . 5/19
Such a nice story... but really? The sudden romance seems REALLY off and sudden compared to your brilliant work on other parts. Is Calypso an OC? You've done a really nice work in moulding Harry's friends' character, but the abrupt plot turn had done nothing but made her seem suddenly a Mary Sue, all those "felt the sudden urge to kiss" "suddenly discovered that he likes her" just makes me want to gag.
Seriously, up to the last chapter I'm still waiting for you to reveal the truth like love potions and conspiracies and stuff.
Perhaps the sole reason you have created the girl is that you could pair her with Harry, and it's not like you are updating this...
But still, it's such a marvelous story, thatks for your work.
4,223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »