Reviews for You're So Amazing
'Awesome' one word to describe it!
the.isapie.show chapter 1 . 2/22
Wow. I can't even respond without making it seem cheesy. This is potentially one of the most powerful fanfics I've ever read. It's so passionate, and clearly shows off your writing talent. Well done.
Jubilation Bells chapter 1 . 1/27
This was really well written. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Awwww its sooo cute and sweet ! Keep up the great work !
Heir of Schiffer chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
A few years late to the party is better than never attending at all. This little one-shot is one of the best written and emotionally charged pieces of lliterature that I have had the pleasure of reading ever. I can't say that you captured the whole of a mother's love for their child as my own sex prohibits such a thing so I can't tell for myself, but you expressed, I'm sure, a whole damn lot of it. Well done. This actually took away any motivation do truly do anything for the next hour I stayed up last night. Never happened before and it made me think of just how poorly I've treated the relationship between me and my own mother, which has also never happened before. Excellently written and executed, and best of luck with your future endeavors.
Refraction of Light chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Don't mean to nitpick but. What was the last picture it just kinda bothered me?
Louis Wants a Bellybutton chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Excuse me while I cry! This story is so beautiful and amazing (haha) You really captured the love between Delilah and Ash and I could practically hear Delilah saying every word! Great job:D
blazelight790 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
At the moment, I am desperately trying my hardest to NOT cry since I'm reading this in class. This oneshot is completely indescribable It clearly shows a mother's love to her child. Now, there's a certain love that only a parent can give to their children, and when their child is brought to the world for the very first time, parents have this indescribable feeling to just protect them and shield them from the world. It's their baby boy or girl.

I think that hardest part for parents is is to let go of their child. They're trying to accept that their baby is growing up. I think you really did that with Delia. You describe her exact emotions, exact personality, what she's feeling so brilliantly that I'm completly speechless.

Now, I'm not an AAML shipper, and I'm hoping I don't offend you and all, but I'm so glad at how the AAML wasn't the main focus of the story. I just love how you have so many different things going on. Delia trying to accept that her baby boy is growing up, Brock's big brother relationship with his two best friends, Ash and Misty getting through their love for each other, and all that stuff. I have my moments when I stop reading because I'm trying to will away the tears, and then get back to reading, only to find myself almost tearing up again.

And that song. God, the flashbacks and all. You know what hit me the most was that scene. Why you may ask? I grew up with Pokemon, and I remember the feelings and emotions I had when characters left and new ones came by. When one door closes another opens. Old friends go, and new friends come along. Seeing those 'pictures' and flashbacks just reminded me of when I was little and watching each episode. Goodness I'm feeling nostalgic.

Anyways, I'm completly rambling now I can see... lol, but seriously, AMAZING job on this oneshot. I hope to expect more soon :)
Dawnie'B chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This was an interesting perspective and I found so emotional and incredibly..well..amazing. I saw a recommendation on tumblr and I wasn't disappointed. This was amazing, keep it up c:
lizzyd710 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
No words could do justice to this. I pretty much never cry while watching movies or shows, never cry while reading, but as I'm typing this, tears are coming. I can't describe it. This, its just, so, really, I, I can't even put it into words. This is so beautiful, the perfect Pokeshipping wedding, this is just amazing. Usually I like multi chaptered stories more than one shots, but I just can't say that about this. I can only say this: YOU are amazing.
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Its a good story however be honest would Lily and Violet even show up let alone be brides maid for Misty I don't evem see them doing it for Daisy. Misty took atterion from them they woildnt be brides maids. I do like tuch of Ash neong slightly affraid of Daisy not that he needed to be. May and Daisy be brides maids. I didn't execpt Gary as grooms men its not bad thing it works. I was and always so do wonder how to fit Tracey in and grooms men works and Brock being oldest of Ash's crew would do that sence Ash and Misty are both fatherless. Its execllent story other then likely hood of 2 middle sisters being provilaged let alone at wedding.
Ai-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
AMAZING!
FollowingTheWind chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Oh my gosh, this is absolutely beautiful. It was so wonderfully written and I really felt the mother/son connection and emotion throughout. I never thought I could love Delia more, but I have been proven wrong! I was so nearly brought to tears at Brock's speech, and then she stood up and that was it. It was like I had to cry. Literally, I couldn't pull myself away from this! I'm so caught up in the emotion!

Amazing, amazing job!
T2 Angel chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Wow. Just plain wow! I really don't how else to describe it. Amazing, fantastic, great job!
TimPrime1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I have to say very nice story, very nice. U did a good job, and I'm a poke, contest and penguinshipper too. U did a very nice job. I'll read ur other stories some other time soon. It's 2:00 in the morning. Well till next time.

Timprime1 out