Reviews for Chuck vs the Second Chance
Mike Bird1 chapter 49 . 4/25
For anyone interested, there is an epilogue to this, just look for author shetowstheline
Mike E Gee chapter 49 . 3/15
So disappointing that the director didn't get his comeuppance. Good tale otherwise.
AfricanChieftess chapter 49 . 10/22/2021
Wow, what a story! The angst was absolutely nail-biting but I'm so pleased you gave us a happy ending to Chuck and Sarah.
Great work!
Arathorn73 chapter 49 . 5/19/2021
Epic. Thanks for writing this.

Likes/loves:
- Very believable - everything was very plausible
- Characters - I found all of them to be very relatable (except maybe the Director). Sarah finding refuge in alcohol, Chuck's brilliance, Ellie/Awesome's travels, etc.
- The gradual reveal of what drove Chuck/Sarah apart, with reasonable hints. It was artfully (and painfully) done.
- The casefic action

Dislikes:
- No epilogue
- Bleak-ish ending - I like happy endings (even if they don't last - that's me)
- Sarah dying - felt a bit over-the-top to me

Overall, VERY PLEASURABLE reading - engaging and kept me desperate to come back for more, as limited time allowed.
giulialuna90 chapter 49 . 4/15/2021
Jesus Christ, I cried like a baby! Thank you for sharing this story
Steelejay chapter 34 . 1/23/2021
Can’t let this one go; no woman would throw away one of her wedding pictures because the frame broke. She’d take the picture out and reframe it. WTH?
Steelejay chapter 29 . 1/23/2021
Steelejay chapter 15 . 1/22/2021
This is so goddamn painful. The fact that you’re a good writer makes it worse because I can’t seem to turn away. I just don’t see it. How could someone choose misery over and over again when happiness is literally standing right next to them. She’s not an indentured servant to the CIA. The show made insane choices that made no sense in order to drive ratings. What they’re doing here makes less sense? They never got a divorce? Sarah left Chuck for what exactly? Fear of happiness?

I don’t know if you’re still around, if you still get you’re reviews. You’re a damn good writer. I hate criticizing content - I’m choosing to read this. The description clearly says ANGST.

The thing that sucks is that I want to believe they’re better than this, but I don’t know that they were. Anyway, if you get this review, your takeaway should be that I think you’re a good writer and I’m a guy who doesn’t handle angst stories very well.
AS chapter 3 . 10/28/2020
If you ever get the chance to read this, I read this story when it came out 11 years ago and even though it's been many many years since I've last touched the fandom, this is one of the few that I immediately remembered when I saw it. Thank you for all the memories!
klipdoctor chapter 49 . 9/14/2020
I just found this one. I liked how you split the stories between the present and past to fully explain h ow they'd grown apart. I normally prefer HEA endings but I thought the ending was very much in line with the rest of the style and it works well. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2020
and droped ... yeah this is just way too unrealistic to follow any longer ...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2020
again too little information ... why should i keep reading if it feels like i started in the middle of the story ?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
this chapter tells me nothing ... it does not tell me where the au starts, it does not tell me how long it was since then and it does not tell me what ahppened ... all it does is tell me that something changed and that is way too little for an opening chapter ...
Harakan chapter 49 . 8/26/2020
Thank you for the best anxiety stories in Chuck universe ever and i mean it i know its decade old but this is holy grail for anxiety freak like me and with help of others you nailed it maybe their not free but at least they are together. Sorry for hash words but story carry me away hope you read this one they knowing that you have anxiety masterpiece.
Harakan chapter 48 . 8/26/2020
Well reunion is heartwarming but the end was hilarious...
1,563 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »