Reviews for Pretty, Pretty Princess Party
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Man, what I wouldn't give JUST to see Kubo and Abe singing 'We Are The Champions'...! Hilarious!
mwuhahaha chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
O my gosh! I love this story!

I laughed so hard, people started to look weird at me X3
nypsy chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
rofl roflmao!

best drunk scene ever!
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Girl don't even, I actually really enjoyed reading this. It made me laugh so much! Plus it was really cute, I say it was a good story. You should change the top 'warning' it was good! Teehee, I kinda really wanna see ichigo drunk now! :D
wherecanibuyaphone chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
"Scary fandom is scary." *seriousface* XDD

oh mai, I didn't know you guys over at BA have/had such crazy ideas XD

I was laughing my precious ass off practically the whole time while reading ;_; Kubo was hilarious. and the Abe-Kubo bromance at the end... LOL priceless XD

I knew this would be a fav after the first few sentences _
betty69blue chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
lmao! man that was hilarious! i hope made more of these! or goin to make more! i

d love to read a funny one of him proposing!
Paint chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I like how you used other authors' names while writing this! Since I've never thoroughly explored that website, I don't know if all their comments are true or not, but it's funny because I go, "I KNOW them!" (Not that I've ever met them...I think)

You fans are crazy.

And give Ulquiorra more credit...:)
alice hattercandy chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
this is... crazy! And it's a compliment! -winks- -cough-cough-

(i really need to lie down...)

CRAZY FIC! Lurve it -cuddles-
directX07 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Eneyla! ROFL.. the BA part cracked me up! XD I wasn't included T_T but that's okay! ROFL!
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Are you trying to kill me with laughter? I mean I had to stop reading because I laugh so hard on the Ulqui-chan part. THey acted all casual, dispite whats going to happen. The teddy bear was such a nice touch. And Rukia ready to fight Femlae Zabimaru was fun as well. Renji, your pervertness got you this time. And Abe and Tite, best duo ever was. And tell me, was this a little inspire by the htread in FLOL about them ever finding out about that site? Oh my Primus, those things that he read. And him dreaming of naked Grim. Funny. Oh this is one of the best fic ever. YOu should mkae more "real life" Bleach gang story in th future. And you better watch out fro Ichigo for now on. Awesome job to the max and have a nice.
Tia-Chan18 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
OMG this made me laugh my ass off XD I was expecting this kind of work from you I am a really big fan of LBLB so I hope to read the next chapter when it comes out! Which I hope is soon :)

~Tia-Chan~
Miss L chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
*snickers...*

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is lol! I luv how you have a drunk yet behaved Ichi! And a well mannered, non-advantagist Hime...

You're good at writing ficcies and their fillers...keep up the good work loyal IchiHime fan!

Thanx and Adios,

Miss "L"
loling is what I do chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
hahahha...amazing XD

I love it love it love it! I dunno who all those people in your fic are but it was hilarious lmao XD

thanks for the laughs and keep up the good work 3
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
LOL Hahahahaha LMFAO Enelya u done it again. This fanfic is pure genius and it's just as good as the first one. There are too many quotes here so I can't decide on my favorite. I don't know why u said this wasn't good because it's great in my eyes. U definitely know how to write hilarious IchiHime fanfics and I'm looking forward to future ones at that. I also think u should do similar fanfics like this with other Bleach couples if possible.
cheshire-ree chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
way too funny xDD loved how you included abe and kubo again x3

they're always a priceless addition to any fic xD