Reviews for Narcotic
Abbey Whitlock chapter 2 . 6/20
this was super good. Always love how Albus and Scorpius interact.
AutumnSama chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
The angst almost killed me! Glad there was a happy ending though.
xypx chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
I liked the story. It was well written and I always enjoy a bit of family drama (in my reading only ;) )
Things that annoyed me: Sometimes your descriptions Harry and / or Draco's body where to feminine. "balletic body" for instance. "ball of lust etc." sounds a bit clumsy.
I also think that the conversation with Ron and Hermione could have been shown in more detail. They are his and Ginny's best friends/family so I think that could have made for an interesting scene. I would've also been great to find out what James and Lily think or do about the situation.
All in all a very nice story, thanks for writing it!
HoistTheColours89 chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
One of the best Drarry fics! It was perfect! I love your stories, God, you're such a good writer.
Kitty Savella chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
I enjoyed the inclusion of Albus/Scorpius. It was quite cute.
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Your...interjections in the middle of sentences are quite distracting and often make little sense in their placement. You also did not make sure that there was proper separation between said interjections and the sentences they are interrupting/commenting on. From a grammatical standpoint, you really should have left 90% of the interjections until the end of the sentences. It would have made more sense and not hindered the flow of the story.
kuropi-chan chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
My verdict: This story deserves even more reviews than it's already received.

I loved the way you described the scenes or heartbreak, longing, love and even anger and a touch of resentment. It was vivid and the words just flowed off the pages and turned into reality.

I somehow understood where Draco was-even if I'd never been married (or had a relationship) and, subsequently, been cheated on. And I was wavering between pity, the idea of just how wrong it was, and thoroughly understanding him.

It's also amazing how you didn't paint Ginny out to be such a horrible person. I realised-by the second part of the story-that she was "present at the right time and place but isn't the right person." And I sympathised with her character too (even if I do dislike Ginny so much).

Showing Harry being torn between two loves is just enlightening. In fact, I'd say the entire story was absolutely enlightening. While I do not and will never condone cheating, I feel your story has a certain reminder to your readers not to judge "the other party," to know when to let go, to forgive and all the other possible emotions and mental turmoil one goes through in such situations.

This is a wonderful piece of story. And your writing talents are-simply put-amazing beyond words. Kudos to you and I hope you continue writing, be it fanfiction, fiction or real stories with the same eloquence you do. :)
Maria chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
First let me just say that this wins hands down as the most well written/enjoyable harry/draco fanfiction I that I've read this year! I simply love your style, it's witty and desperate and sensual and it flows well and I just can't put this down... Going to read chapter two now ( hoping for a happy ending).
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
OH GOOD GRANGER
WHY CAN'T THEY HAVE A FACEPALM EMOJI
lips-like-morphinee chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
I loved this, all the aghast was totally worth it too and i normally stay away from aghasty stories but this was totally worth it :)

I especially loved the interaction with Scorpius and Albus :D
kagayaspirits chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I don't normally enjoy stories with infidelity theme, but gosh, that was soooo good! The angst was amazing and the story wasn't burdened with unnecessary dialogues (I'm sick of repetitive arguments from Ron and Hermione and the family). You portrayed Draco so well and I adore his relationship with Scorpius. Frankly I was looking forward to an unhappy ending when Draco refuses to take Harry back no matter what (im a closet emotion sadist), but happy Draco is all right too. Thank you for such an enjoyable story!
Lissy Stage chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
First chapter, when Ginny yelled into the bathroom when Harry had just came, , "Weaselette, stop being a fucking cockblock, you little cunt!"

... No regrets xD
rosehipjam chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
great story. it's worth all the angst. _
NoirxAnge chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
This was just... So... Emotional really. I loved it.
waitingformyletter chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I loved this story! It was perfect! I really liked the italics and everything. Your Draco is amazing! The only thing I didn't completely love was how young albus acted. He didnt really seem to act like a 12 year old boy. Not the thunderstorm thing...that was good. But like how his dad picked him up to see the ice cream and he just started crying when he found them. Not really a big deal but that was my only criticism. This really is one of my favorite stories! I would love to see more of the Wesley's and the worlds reaction to the relationship