Reviews for Dark Angel
NaginiFay chapter 13 . 3/31
I enjoyed this immensely!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
BeAuTiFuL xD

I loce the school, i can totally picture Remy dearest making that school.
Im glad it all worked out. I like happy endings :)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
*moment of overjoyed unedited sleep deproved happiness*

SHE REMEMBERED
TAKE THAT BELLABITCH YOU SADISITSTIC EVIL MANIAC
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOVE CONQUERS ALL
YAYYYYYYYYYY
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
And the penny drops...

I love that Andy reconised the name and i adore the re urccing tonks kisses remus/memory charm oattern hags
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Oh my god. Bellatrix that bloody bitch. Shes wiped tonksies memories and made her think she was somebody else.
I always hated her but now...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
This is canon and that is final. Obviously Lupin and Tonks lived after the battle:) Or that's how it will always be in my mind after reading this! I loved the ending- it was just so fitting. Once again I am impressed and amazed at your writting and creativity:)

Kate
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 1/22/2011
Yay! Yes, werewolf children do need a place to learn and grow, and in a way where everyone, including them, will feel safe. Remus will be a good leader for them.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
It was hard for Dora to reach through to those other memories, but well worth the trouble. Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
I'm glad Tonks is beginning to remember (here's hoping Hermione's parents will do as well). A hippogriff in the bathroom, now _that's_ memorable!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
I just found this last chapter. And loved every word. I can so see Remus, Tonks, Gitta, and Andromeda running a school for werewolves and making a huge success of it. Maybe even teaching them to make their own Wolfsbane in Potions? Am I remembering the name of the potion correctly? It's been a while since I've read any HP stuff. If anyone can get more anti-werewolf legislation struck from the books it'll be Remus and Harry.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Oh, good chapter! I like how 'Tere' really likes Remus and believes he loves, without accepting anything else.

I expect a few fireworks with Andromeda, though. (I wonder how much Andromeda looks like her sister Bella?)
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
Lovely chapter-and I thought Remus was faking, too G. The Memory Spell is trying to fail, and trying to take Tonks' brain with it, I fear.

Hey, is Gildylocks still around? Maybe he can remember how to take a Memory Spell off!
Don'tCallMeNymphadora4 chapter 13 . 5/16/2010
In my humble opinion, you have given Tonks and Remus a beautiful and fitting "happily ever after" to continue on.

I liked that you didn't have Tonks' entire memory come flooding back after she remembered Andromeda. That wouldn't haved seemed likely after the powerful Dark Spells Bellatrix would have cast on her. It made much more sense for her memory to come back in pieces over time. And of course Remus would have been there by her side supporting her and comforting her every step of the way. At least the Remus you've written and I've always imagined that is. ;)

I love the idea of Tonks and Remus working side by side to teach the other werewolves how to accept their rightful place in the Magical World. Helping them get wands, learn magic, be ready to start careers and families. There are no two people better suited for the task. And they will raise Teddy and their other children to be strong, happy, wonderful people just as they are. Oh yes, I have no doubt Tonks and Remus will have several children. You have indeed given them a wonderful life.

I hope that you will continue to write more about our favorite couple and their new life together. I'm sure you have many ideas for stories about their adventures teaching their new students and raising Teddy and any future children they may have. I am eager to read them and see what happens along the way.

That said, I will also understand if this is how you choose to walk away from the Lupins for now, or for good. It has been a lovely journey sharing your vision of Tonks and Remus' love and life together. Thank you for allowing me to do so. It has been my pleasure, no, my honor to do so. For I have not only gained new favorites to include among my permanent reading collection, I have gained a dear new friend, too. Thank you for your support and encouragement with my own writing, and more importantly in my life. You are very special to me.

Your friend and loyal and devoted fan,

Lark
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
Good chaper. I love how 'Tere' changes so little in many ways from what she was like as Tonks.

Looking forward to seeing from Remus does during his 'kidnaping' .
MollyCoddles chapter 13 . 4/20/2010
What a perfect springtime epilogue! Full of hope, new life, and plans for putting kids in school in the fall. ;)

Tonks is feeling better, and back to herself, while Remus has got his priorities, like ducks, in a nice little row after JKR messed them all up. Thanks for fixing all that!

My 'to-do' list is a mile long, but it was totally worth interrupting for a quick reading break. :)

Great fic!