Reviews for Dark Angel
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 8/25
I remember reading this a long time ago, and despite knowing what happens, this is still such an interesting story. I love the way you create suspense and draw the reader in right from the start, and how you don’t explain the backstory straight away. I’ve always loved stories like that — where we learn with the character — and I think it worked really well. Your characterisations were prefect, and I didn’t see any mistakes; I think you did a great job with this chapter :)
Emcnary chapter 13 . 8/20
Another of your stories I've enjoyed:). I love the thought of Tonks and Lupin living, they were the worst deaths for me in the series, aside from Sirius. I like the underlying current that the bond they share overrides Belatrix' s dark magic. Well done, I'm on to another one of your stories...maybe it's time to read your Lupin/Tonks series:)
The Lupine Sojourner chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
I am in love with this story, my friend! Very good job, handling modified memories and the pain of having your wife hate you, and want you dead! This is amazing! Can't wait to find out how everything is handled!
horsecrazy04 chapter 13 . 5/17/2015
that was amazing. I love happy endings. I love that Lupin was giving back. thank you so much for sharing.
NaginiFay chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
I enjoyed this immensely!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
BeAuTiFuL xD

I loce the school, i can totally picture Remy dearest making that school.
Im glad it all worked out. I like happy endings :)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
*moment of overjoyed unedited sleep deproved happiness*

SHE REMEMBERED
TAKE THAT BELLABITCH YOU SADISITSTIC EVIL MANIAC
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOVE CONQUERS ALL
YAYYYYYYYYYY
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
And the penny drops...

I love that Andy reconised the name and i adore the re urccing tonks kisses remus/memory charm oattern hags
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Oh my god. Bellatrix that bloody bitch. Shes wiped tonksies memories and made her think she was somebody else.
I always hated her but now...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
This is canon and that is final. Obviously Lupin and Tonks lived after the battle:) Or that's how it will always be in my mind after reading this! I loved the ending- it was just so fitting. Once again I am impressed and amazed at your writting and creativity:)

Kate
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 1/22/2011
Yay! Yes, werewolf children do need a place to learn and grow, and in a way where everyone, including them, will feel safe. Remus will be a good leader for them.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
It was hard for Dora to reach through to those other memories, but well worth the trouble. Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
I'm glad Tonks is beginning to remember (here's hoping Hermione's parents will do as well). A hippogriff in the bathroom, now _that's_ memorable!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
I just found this last chapter. And loved every word. I can so see Remus, Tonks, Gitta, and Andromeda running a school for werewolves and making a huge success of it. Maybe even teaching them to make their own Wolfsbane in Potions? Am I remembering the name of the potion correctly? It's been a while since I've read any HP stuff. If anyone can get more anti-werewolf legislation struck from the books it'll be Remus and Harry.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Oh, good chapter! I like how 'Tere' really likes Remus and believes he loves, without accepting anything else.

I expect a few fireworks with Andromeda, though. (I wonder how much Andromeda looks like her sister Bella?)