Reviews for He Doesn't Know
stephumz chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
wow! different! i like it! poor marc...trapped under gio's spell too! written really well, as per usual! great work Katrina!
sparkysdreamer chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Ha ha there is a sane person ...with a pulse who doesn't fancy Gio...I knew there was a reason why I liked marc...he wants a peice of Rossi goodness...just like the rest of us...way to to...
Livia55555G chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Wow, Katrina, what a great approach to your alphabet challenge for the word "unrequited"! I was loving the sensuous description and assuming it was Betty, until the paragraph that started, "The smile fades a bit, which isn't surprising. Ive never really been too nice to him." Then I was pounding my brain trying to think what Mode lady could be the one secretly lusting after Gio. What a surprise twist at the end, caught me totally off guard! Funny and delightful!
Beatrice again chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Did I say that I love this story? I can't believe I didn't mention one of the most important characters of this fic that makes a marvelous performance right in this paragraph:

"His luscious hair looks so soft. Every time that strand falls across his face, my hands physically itch to brush back into its place. Then I'd know exactly how it feels. And don't even get me started on those dark, drool-worthy eyes of his..."

starletlaur chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Oh Katrina, what a lovely description of Gio walking towards his admirer. Oh you just have to love a guy in jeans ;)

I totally thought that this was Betty's thoughts we were hearing. But they were...MARC'S. I love it!
Beatrice Benedick chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Great one! I didn't know... ah I like it how you reveal who's the narrator in the end. :) I like him so much and I like that he, just like me, would love to grab Gio's buns.