Reviews for Boardroom Policies
cullen818 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Great job! What a sexy Jasper! I loved reading both POV's! Good luck with the contest!
OMGalarm chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
It's very distracting to read a story when you have to see the same conversations twice, especially in one chapter like this. If you feel like you have to have both character's pov of one situation, maybe you should consider third pov? (: I know this is one of the main erks in the fandom, so it would definitely do you good to consider some alternative way to do it.
waisted one chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
"the receptionist chimed from behind her desk"

Did you mean to remind us of the talking dishes and furniture in Beauty and the Beast?
Twilight's Sapphire chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
That was amazingly HOT AND SEXY!

Great job and a terrific story, I would love to see it continue sometime down the line.

Thanks!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I love it and would love to hear, I mean read, more. Are you planning on doing more with this story once the contest is over? You left it with a great jumping off point.

Thanks so much for sharing your writing. Best of luck in the contest.
drkvctry chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
oh christ

so hot
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Ugh... how I love a good sexy Jasper fic! Really great job with all of the UST between Jasper and Bella. Best of luck with the contest!
insatiable06 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Love it ladies. One little error in there, it says that instead of than... but for the life of me I can't find it again LOL

“The terms you sent me are by far more insulting **that** the ones I sent you"

Great job!
BaconButt chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
That was delicious.

Good luck with the contest!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2