Reviews for Boardroom Policies
ehqueue chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I'd say this was cute but it was way too hot for that! I have to admit that it seemed a little forced with Jasper and Bella being able to speak like that (a little run on) in the throes of passion but I love the characters. Thanks for posting!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Whew. Rawr!
lissie-rose chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This is a really good one-shot. I loved it :)
redheadcarol chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Really interesting to see the same moment from different povs. I liked it!
harleys chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Great one shot!
MissySassafrass chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Loooved it. ;]
MustangMel1968 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Very hot story!
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Hot damn... Jasper is so darn hot and powerful and sexy and Bella is his counter point in this story, love it.
Wolf Baby chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Amazing story
Grrlnorth chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wow, um... guh. Damn, that was hot! I loved everything about that one-shot. I'm not sure how I missed this before. Though at one point I didn't read AH stories (I'm such a stupid girl.)
Fla.Doomsday chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Uau, I want a Jasper like this in my life. *-*
MaitresseSaint chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Uh WOW! Very nice! You guys did an excellent job with this, and even though I know it's a o/s I can't help but to want more!

This has to be one of the sexiest Jasper's I have ever read!
SweetT129 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
LOVED IT! Sexy, powerful businessman Jasper? Yum. Intelligent, strong, sexy Bella? Great. Hot ass office sex? Hale yeah! I hope you'll continue this after the contest... Love ya hard, darlin' (s)
Pinky Stardust chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I love sexy in control Jasper. That was hot!
jaxcharmed chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Yummy... I loved this story... Hope to hear more one day after the contest.. Would love to know if she moves south or if its just a one time thing...