Reviews for Boardroom Policies
NCChris chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow! I loved it guys - very hot! Good luck in the contest!
cullen818 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Great job! What a sexy Jasper! I loved reading both POV's! Good luck with the contest!
darkest-terror chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
IzPerplexing chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This is one of the best I have read so far, Kitty. You are a very very talented writer and you know how to get a girl worked up at 3:30 in the morning when she can't sleep.

GL with the contest. I loved it.
oldsoul1964 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
slc6548 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Nice and hot - good job.
TwistedforTwilight chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Thanks for sharing. That was very good.

Good luck in the contest.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Oh God, this is so good. I love your stuff, but hot damn, I love CEOsper/Sexsper.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
WOW! That was awesome. I would love to see you turn this into a story. Good luck with the contest. Kathy
sghb716 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
That was a great story. i hope you continue it after the contest!
luvmesomejasper chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
awesome guys! freakin awesome!
The Lady J chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
wow hun that was awesome. took me a while to actually read it because of my family and now i am going to kill my mom for giving me crap about the way i type so i dont know how much i actually read. but i loved what i understood and i love both you and Bamababe. i hope yall make it passed this round and good luck hun.
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 9/4/2009 I love a good sexy Jasper fic! Really great job with all of the UST between Jasper and Bella. Best of luck with the contest!
BaconButt chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
That was delicious.

Good luck with the contest!
JamesRamsey chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
OMG! So Hot! WOuld love to see this extended past the one shot. The sparks were insane.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2