Reviews for Green Carnations
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
...Wow. This was good.

By the way...

Did you know that wearing a green carnation was a symbol of homosexuality? Started with some guy named Wilde.
Anazarel chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I liked your take on Uhura and Kirk's relationship and the way you solved their little "problem". It wasn't too emotional and worked very well. It'd be great to read a 2nd part where their relationship is established (perhaps with a little Spock-y touch?)
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
i've been looking for your story. i really enjoyed it the first time i read it but closed the tab before i could review. then i couldn't remember the title. lol. typical for me, really.

i really like this story. it's lovely. her gradual shift in opinion was so well done. thanks for the read.
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
One more fic of you I read with a smile on my face. Thank you.
aomoa chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Aww I love Nyota/ Jim interactions. This was written very well! :D I liked it. _

-Hana
Goomba chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I liked this and it was written well. I have a hard time believing that Uhura would be quite so seriously upset and at odds with Kirk BUT it made for a good plot and potential for future development.

Cheers Jen
reeroy chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Is it sad to want Uhura to dump Spock and jump Kirk's bones? Because that's what I felt after I read this.

I really enjoyed the friendship between these two and it made me wistful at the end, wishing they'd get together.

Kirk and Uhura have a charm, don't cha think? As a couple they'd be wonderful...

Alas, let's not forget Spock. He needs some lovin.

Anyways-! Enjoyed this immensely! And I demand more in the ROMANCE category!

Cheers. Merry Christmas.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Aww this is perfect! I really loved the way Kirk and Uhura were allowed to patch it up themselves. You made Uhura's dilemma very relate able, and I love the way you had her realize that she had already subconsciously moved on from her first opinion of Kirk. Excellent!
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
aw! so sweet! I LOVE your Jim. He's awesome!
bellachaos chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Good story, loved the ending.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Loved this.
PolarStar chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Wow, beautiful characterizations of both Kirk and Uhura!
Silver Scribes chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Nice job. I like that your Uhura can make mistakes and that your Jim is more than just a sex-crazed maniac.

I really enjoyed this.

SS
WanderingTheDreams chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
This is one of the most well-written Star Trek stories I have ever read. The character developments was fantastic - I read it twice just for fun! :)
AtanaM chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I thought this was very realistic. It's difficult to work with someone who...just rubs you the wrong way. It can eat at you and encroach on verything you do... even when you're not with them.

I'm glad the two of them were able to come to an understanding.

Very well done. I liked this a lot.