Reviews for Sonata In G Major
Jasane-chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
oh wow, this was really well written! I usually stay away from lemony TamaHaru stuff, cuz it just doesn't seem to fit them, they're too "pure" of a couple ya know? but i think i'm going to go read the other part of this because I think that, from what I've read, it would be executed nicely and be believeable.
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Ohh, the lemony version was awesome, too Or should we call it the Director's Cut? Oh ho ho ho.

Um, but... seriously, amazing IC and awesomely awesome. Tamaki is so... hilariously sweet, who could say no.

... I don't think I'll be able to make any sense in this review outside of squeeing, so I'll let it be. BUT YES. PERFECT.
BananasIndigo chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
aww! it's too sweet!
Mimpy chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
loved it
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh, me-oww... *rar*

Btw, what do you mean by 'lemony'?
Ai Usagi chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
*blink blink* All I can say without going fangirl is that I'm glad that someone other than me is caught up in the manga, and that if the grandmother walks in (she never gives any warning), they would probaly both be dead, or she would just be too appalled, which is all I am going to say because I don't want to go fangirl all over you...you don't understand how much I love TamaHaru...
cookie-pocky-strawberry-love chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
lovely !
wanttodeletethis chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Umm wow. This was really well written and I feel like any review I give it will be substandard compared to your incredible technique and style. Not to mention I love the characterisations, especially the way you made Haruhi intentionally out of character a few times. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Lady Anja chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
that was absolutely beautiful!

i am so worried about tamaki right now. i really hope that he can find a way to stay with the host club, see his mother, make his family happy, have a successful career, and be with haruhi. someone needs to rescue our prince!

the story itself was well written. i didn't see many grammar mistakes or problem with sentence structure. the only part i had slight trouble believing is that haruhi could just jump a hedge and get into tamaki's house. i would think the suoh mansion would have a big gate, if not security cameras to keep out people. however, i am happy haruhi was able to get to tamaki.

i felt the kiss between them was absolutely perfect. you captured how tamaki can be brave and emotionally mature when he wants to be. you also touched on his psychology in a way that i read as accurate. haruhi's short explanations also seemed in character. she has problems dealing with her emotions, however, i think you were right in saying how she would eventually get into kissing him.

i hope they kiss again soon in the manga! thanks for an amazing story in the mean time.
Uchiha Sesshoumaru chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
phew...finally finished reading this (long) story after almost...an hour..lol...Nice! *thumbs up* I like it!
PrincessPika chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Hey! I read the lemony version and it was such a great story! You're such a great writer!

Love this story! I love love it!

-Pika-chan