Reviews for Smile
Mangajuicexd chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
its cute :3
JUCHKO chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
It was really well done and cute. Good job!
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh, I simply love NejiHina - I know that theyre cousins.. But people say that "Love dont have bounds!" Thayre just sweet toghether. Keep writing!
Saladstress chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Hello, it's been a while since I ever actually reviewed a Naruto fanfic, a Nejihina fic nonetheless. I was hoping you could write some fluffy dialoguem if you're in the mood. You write good stuff. Thanks for posting this, I smiled at how you described Hinata as the sun and that her father shouldn't reprimand her for that silly hiding scene. I really miss reading Nejihina on , I hope that you can post more soon! G'luck.
Kaiser Wilhelm chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I didn't think it was overly metaphorical at all. I may have had to reread a few parts just to be sure that I understood it well, but any literature teacher will tell you that you should do that with any work in order to truly see its beauty. I'm so happy for you! Taking a risk is one of the hardest things to do, and the fact that you were able to do it means that you're truly a brave person! I enjoyed reading it a lot. An interesting take on Neji and Hinata's relationship. Well, good luck with future works. I'm hoping I get the chance to read some of them!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
That was very cute.:)
MewxRetasu chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story - the imagery and descriptive wordings were breathtaking. Fantastic work. :D
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/4/2009