Reviews for Between the Lines of Fear and Blame
A friend chapter 3 . 4/19
I don't know if you believe in God, or how you knew how to write this with such pristine accuracy, but I thank Him that he led me to this. You, you've helped me so much, and if you need a friend, I'll be here.
I loved this story it was the best I've read so far I cried multiple times I loved the ending thank you for this
O'MalleytheAlleyCat chapter 4 . 1/29
That was amazing! No words for it. A wonderful study of human character.
Silvershadowe chapter 4 . 1/6
I can't even handle how amazing this is.
I've read some of your other works, but this is- so far- my favorite. The writing is incredible, and the story is... basically legendary!
My only disappointment is that you seem to have stopped writing Supernatural fics... I mean, if they're not what you want to write, then I'm not saying you should. It's like... when one of your favorite shows ends on a good note of finality- you're happy with how it turned out, but are still sad it's gone.
I don't know. Anyways, awesome story, awesome writing, just awesome all around!
Thanks!
-Silver
thejazzwins chapter 4 . 11/12/2016
this is the most heartbreaking yet haunting and beautiful pics I've ever read.
Connwaer Heap chapter 4 . 9/30/2016
This is so sweet! I'm so glad that Dean apologised and understood his actions.
Connwaer Heap chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
Sam trying to kill himself in the bathroom is so sad. :(
Connwaer Heap chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
Dean's stubbornness can be really annoying at times. And Sam at Jess's funeral was so sad. :(
Connwaer Heap chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Sam's different personalities are really interesting!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
Beautiful and exactly what I needed to hear today. The value of a person, with all their faults, apart from any role or need they fulfill in another's life. Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
That was amazing! One of the things I struggle the most with the show is a complete disregard for the psychological ramifications of everything that happens. It all just gets swept under the rug. I feel like this story deals with it in a good, realistic, supernatural way. It was very pleasant to read and very thought provoking-on levels outside of Supernatural.
Salishaventura chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
Great writing. Poor Sam feeling so worthless. I never thought Sam was guilty. He only had the best intentions. Very interesting how Dean gets into Sam's mind.
Lostinarwop chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
Wow! What an amazing story. The characterization was wonderful. And I really loved the pacing and the emotional subtleties. Sometimes, the smallest gesture or the simplest phrase can make or break us and define our relationships with those around us. And the question of who we are is ultimately a sum of our memories and our experiences, and how we frame and narrate these memories and experiences as our 'life story'. Your writing captured this theme so well. And while this is not a suspense piece or an action packed fic where the brothers fight and get bashed around a lot, I was still sitting at the edge of my seat and couldn't put the story down, because Sam's life was on the line, and ultimately I wasn't sure whether he would make it or not. The childhood moments were especially gut-wrenching, and reading those bits actually made me cry...I know you wrote this piece a long time ago, but it has such a timeless quality to it, and your talent really shines through. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful, angsty fic with us.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2015
Woah. And woah. That was an interesting fic. I liked it. It was different and I feel like for once supernatural has been realistically explored and displayed. Better then the show in the character portrayal. I love Jensen and padalecki but for once I feel like a depth of what was going on was reached.
Hanna chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
This is probably one of the best stories I have ever read!