Reviews for Glass Children
LadyRaven-321 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is a very sad story :(

but not badly written.
SpaceCadette69 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is the SADEST story I have EVER read! It made me cry! It's really really really good though. Just incredibly sad.
Re-BuildingTension chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Okay, first off: This is one of the most depressing fanfiction I have ever read. It actually made me CRY. Fanfiction has never really made me cry before. Second: That's a good thing. It was absolutely heartbreaking. It tells us readers a lot about the difference between feeling alone and actually being alone, whether they see that they have someone there for them or whether they only care about themselves and their feelings, etc. Poor Kenny... Of course, this is only an opinion of a newb writer, so I'm sure this won't effect anything, if at all. But this is just my two cents. Or three.
ilovekenny chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
wow... just fucking WOW
The Secret's Lie chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he h-e he killed himself! I just read kenny mcormicks suicide note AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i fell so tainted

anyway good job awsome stoty :]
Dirge for the Dead chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Awwww... so sad... Damn this is depressing. And I really like it. Like, really. Nice job, very nicely written.
Silly Moo Cow chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
OMG that was the most heart wrenching thing i have ever read! I cried for a good ten minutes after reading that, it effected me that much and thats just WOW! I loved everything about it, every character abd every scene to their death fit their personality and its just so sad how Kenny was the last one left! That was amazing dude...i applaud you!

x
Izzy chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wow...that was just...wow. Heh, I kinda figured it would be a suicide note when Kyle died. But yeah, I'll admit I cried. I've always had a soft spot for Kenny, seems like everyone takes him for granted in the show though...But that was just an awesome story! -
Tallest Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Aww, poor Kenny.

Anyway, this resembles the long one I'm working on, only nobody dies. Except Kyle. Sorry, Kyle.
br0flove chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
...

Wow.
jimkirks chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
why do you only have two reviews?

this is like one of the best stories i've read on here.

it seems so real though,

everyone takes poor kenny for granted.

the ending is sad too :(

you an awesome writer and you deserve more reviews :)
davidvantas chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I cried.

Twice.

Once when Kyle shot himself, once when Cartman went and shot everyone at the wedding. I don't know why, but something this really hit me. Like, I'm still teary eyed right now. My God, I hate you and love you for this all the same. Was this a suicide note? Probably. D

I can't take it. O_O That was horribly sad.

I've written a suicide note(not for me), but it was not as serious and depresing as this.

I'm a freak, but I loved it.
Lily chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
that's very sad. Kenny seeing all of his friends and family die. just so sad. you did a good job on this fic.