Reviews for Random Thoughts of a Chaotic Mind
Bobboky chapter 184 . 9/6
Very good job.
Darksnider05 chapter 184 . 9/6
Has Ichigo not talked to those human women who are constantly being raped yet or offered them the chance to die. How is that terrible protag more moral than Ichigo in this.
KrisB-71854 chapter 106 . 8/31
Oh, I'd love to read more of this one. I really like how Ino/Hinata/Naruto were all bonding at the end. Ninja? why be ninja when they were having fun making their dreams come to life?
KrisB-71854 chapter 100 . 8/31
This is fun. I actually don't think that those involved would all remember or still be alive though. They are ninja not sailors. Naruto being summoned back was likely the easiest method for them to find the island at all.

This is sad mainly because he didn't have any love interest or actual friends or such. :(
KrisB-71854 chapter 96 . 8/31
Blinks. They didn't even notice Naruto being a clone for 3 years?

Oh, well. It was rather well done from Naruto's POV. I'm actually curious on how the clone managed without being popped.
KrisB-71854 chapter 77 . 8/31
This is great awesome crack.

Sasuke should be happy that Itachi is captured and now brought to justice. They can both serve their owner now!

It's amusing that Ino hadn't asked to burrow his pet. Seeing Sasuke happy might actually get her approval.

On the plus side, Naruto has some how captured and brainwashed 3 S ranked nins.
KrisB-71854 chapter 76 . 8/30
I liked this, but I was rather mixed at the end. O.k. The system should have been taking better care of him and it did finally notice after Hinata started asking questions.

Why was I mixed? Well, Naruto seemed to actually be thriving living as various animals, hunting for game, and exercising. He also was being far more ninja keeping various supplies hidden and such.

I don't mind him being found out and such. I actually don't mind the Ino and Hinata being friendly and asking him. I'd have rather the girls look into the fox bit, but over look it as they know for a fact that isn't how the henge works. After Ino tests things, they should have moved on.

I would have preferred him having to be found and rescued more by an adult. I don't see what the point with publicly having the rumors about him about and also why his team captain couldn't have just brought it up and brought him to the hokage at the next team meeting?

Naruto was meeting with his team so they knew he'd make it back to the team assignment. They didn't have to look for him. They just needed to wait for him.

There was a fic that this reminds be about something about a for the want of a dress... Where after all this Naruto gets moved into the spare loft room that was going to be Ino's when she became a genin.

I think that this has lots of potential, but it would have been better slightly drawn out.

This would have actually been more interesting if it wasn't discovered until after Wave or just before the exams.

It would have also been fun if instead of the wave mission that they had a patrol mission or something that had a fair bit of survival part to it. Due to his current life style, that wouldn't even phase him.
KrisB-71854 chapter 52 . 8/30
This is a great little slice of life bit with the two. I liked the chemistry that they had and everything.

I am curious on who tech owns the building that really doesn't matter though. The story is fine as it is.
zigmas chapter 38 . 7/8
Gets even more interesting.
zigmas chapter 31 . 7/8
Naruto as Tails, just begs for Hinata as Cosmo - and a HAPPY ENDING.
lala32903 chapter 77 . 5/17
It would have been funny if two of the got together and laid an egg...
llat-2 chapter 62 . 5/12
This was an interesting chapter to read.
Bobboky chapter 183 . 5/11
very good work
lala32903 chapter 151 . 4/19
And that, is all this story taught me. That baby shiny clefs are adorable.
The Holy Kanga chapter 180 . 10/25/2014