Reviews for Jamaican Mocha
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
One of these days, I'm going to find someone who wrote about Tony actually leaving while Gibbs is away. I would love to see how that would play out.

Loved reading this. Really enjoyed seeing Jimmy helping Tony out in the series.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Aw... these two have an odd relationship that I wish we could see more of on the show.

But that's what fanfiction is for!
SharadaGirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Tony and Jimmu's friendship here is so adorable/awkward/funny. Pick your adjective. I wish they'd have more interaction between the two in the show.
mafiaprincessa.k.a. alisa chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
VERY GOOD...i liked this ALOT...i felt bad for tony, when ziva went to gibbs rather then to tony...imo, it showed a lackl of trust & respect for tony as team leader & such.

WELL DONE,

ALISA
FlatOutCrazy chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
:) :) :)

I like this. A lot a lot.
Ann chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
That was a good story. Loved it. Loved how Jimmy helped Tony just like he did in Bounce. Loved how you had Tony think that he was abandoned by Gibbs.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
*thums up* Gotta love Tony & Jimmy friendship!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Thanks for a great story about how Jimmy first became Tony's inspiration and helped get him back on track again. He's like Gibbs' Ducky. You did a great job keeping them in character and getting them to both have more confidence in themselves. Would like to see more Jimmy/Tony friendship stories like this.