Reviews for Green and Blue
Cindel Mortem chapter 1 . 6/1
What happens next?!
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 17 . 5/20
LOVE THIS SO SO MUCH! ABSOLUTELY LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WITH THESE CHARACTERS! Loved their characterizations and the progression of their relationships! LOVED THE PLOT - very intriguing! I know that this work was abandoned, but if you ever decide to come back to this, I'd most definitely be interested! Awesome job, thanks for posting! :D
musme chapter 17 . 5/7
I love it very much !
Thanks
tlyxor1 chapter 17 . 4/16
Thanks for writing. Enjoyed very much. -t.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 17 . 1/30
Good start, one of these days I'm actually going to read a story when he KEPT the secret, told no one.
alvarezc1597 chapter 1 . 1/29
4rd time rereading
MonkeyD.Savanna chapter 6 . 1/28
I love the story a lot.
Wish there was more.
iisAnonymousperson chapter 17 . 1/16
Hello! I've noticed that of your stories, this one has the most reviews, so I'm going to guess you've heard this before. However, that will not deter me. I just want to say:

HOLY FRICK! This is one of my favorite stories. An interesting plot that isn't combined with horrible spelling or grammar or both! You can actually write and have, while the base is a little overused, the main plot is original. I'm going to have to ask you to update soon. I know it's been a while, but honestly, this has the potential to go so far.

~~~Lizzy
Enishi-Haru chapter 17 . 1/13
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Fick Chick chapter 17 . 12/28/2016
another good one I'd love to see continued
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 17 . 11/24/2016
That was fun, though I sort of wish Harry had demonstrated the spell for them. Do you plan to continue this?
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 17 . 10/25/2016
Great story.
The lone wolf123 chapter 17 . 10/13/2016
This is bloody brilliant! Please update!
Emmoria chapter 17 . 8/31/2016
Considering it has been three years, is there any chance this story will get updated?
1,278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »