Reviews for Green and Blue
Brih myheart
Dan sob o
tomredwait chapter 17 . 9/27
that was good. i wish there was more.
Moonlight's Mist chapter 17 . 9/20
nice, im usually not a fan of harry/neville but this story is making it grow on me.
QueenThyia chapter 17 . 9/6
This story is really good! It's so hard to find Harry/Neville stories and they're my favourite coz I think that realistically if Harry was to end up with a guy, it'd be Neville. He balances out Harry really well I think. Anyway, I was wondering if your going to continue this story? It'd be amazing if you did, just saying ;)
Avalon Callahan chapter 17 . 9/4
oh god it's perfect
Rabunga chapter 17 . 8/15
Another fab story but on hold...are you ever coming back to this one? You have some great ideas and I love how you are not just shadowing canon events but making it your own.
shookenuppepsi chapter 17 . 8/12
Awww this seems Ike a cute story. I can see why you might have abandoned it though if your original influence was to build a romance between Harry and Neville. Starting back in first year makes it certain that any romance will be a slow build, which may have killed your muse. I do love the story so far, though. I love how Harry is competent, but not super powered or, the other extreme, left bored. I'm glad bis teachers are giving him more duties and building the DA so soon can only help everyone. For Harry, although he always learned magic in extreme circumstances, he never really had a chance to learn the details and ins and outs of magic. Starting back at the beginning with fewer threats from Voldemort gives him that chance.

If you were to pick this story back up, I'd love more drama around Harry's independence. Whether that's from Harry sharing his secrets or from his escapes during the summer or people realizing he's just a little too mature, I think there's some room for things to not all go Harry's way, which makes for a more suspenseful story. I'd also love to see if Neville can be his own person and more than just Harry's student like he has been for most of the story. With his new friendship, his confidence is building much faster than in canon. But so far their relationship has been one sided, of Harry helping Neville. Really what I'd love is for Harry to get into some sort of trouble and for Neville to show that he has agency and help Harry out for a change.

Anyway, lovely writing. If you ever do come back to this story, I'll be excited to read it. If not, I still like what you have shared with us so far.
2manyfandomstho chapter 17 . 7/30
Oh man. This is such a good story and now you've left me yearning for more. Sigh. Well in any case, thank you so sincerely for writing, you're brilliant. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to read that of what I could. Thank you very much.
Shadow chapter 17 . 7/12
Really good, just sad that it will never finish ;-)
Oliver V chapter 17 . 7/8
I like your story!
Hard to find a HP/NL story; let alone a good one.
Could stand to have some more adventure, though.
Nikki271 chapter 17 . 7/6
Next chapters please.
bleeb90 chapter 17 . 6/28
I loved it!
Please update soon
Dolphelecat chapter 17 . 6/22
This is a really nice story. :-)
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »