Reviews for Green and Blue
The lone wolf123 chapter 17 . 10/13
This is bloody brilliant! Please update!
Emmoria chapter 17 . 8/31
Considering it has been three years, is there any chance this story will get updated?
nyx-p1e chapter 17 . 8/12
I really like this story - you've characterized Neville and Harry in an amazing way, that means I can't wait to read about what they're getting up to! Neville/Harry slash fics don't seem to be too numerous, and some of the ones I've read don't fit the characters at all, but this is brilliantly done - the first chapter really plucked the heartstrings for Neville, and allowed me to see just how they could work together as a couple, as well.
Will we be told more about how they lost the war the first time? How will Neville react to Harry's secrets? How much is Harry going to tell him?
I thought the way you did first year was great, keeping to the original timeline well without making Harry do crazy things with god-like powers, which is something many time-travel fics fall back on. How close to the original timeline are you going to keep it? Obviously Sirius' freedom will change quite a lot in later years, and Harry's friendship will change quite a lot in the earlier years, so how are you going to reconcile that? What is Harry aiming for (obviously to kill Voldemort, but how is he going to do it?)?
Hope you get the time and inspiration to continue this at some point! :)
Why woild you stop you are mean chapter 17 . 6/19
Por favor, atualiza essa história!
Estou te implorando!
Please, please!
Skywroe chapter 17 . 6/14
I really enjoyed reading what you have, I know its been a long time since you last updated. But I'm going to follow your story just in case you update.
Linda chapter 17 . 5/29
I really love this story and it is so well written I hope your going to finish the story.
Neat! He's probably going to end up with someone suggesting he end up with a matching academic plan for DADA as he does for so many other classes, isn't he? When he does so well taking it so seriously, why not arrange to give him credit for it? :)
I do hope Harry recommended having a reserve seeker trained and ready to cover his ass. Just because he's working hard to fix things as 'painlessly' as possible doesn't mean something new and equally troublesome won't happen. And with a girl trying out who has decent skill, entrusting her with attending enough training to keep up with the team should he get hurt makes sense.
I have to wonder, how did the Dursley's gift get to Harry? I can't see them bothering to mail him something, even if they might think to drop something small and nominally insignificant for him when in the same house. Even if they deliberately sent him the pence /because/ he can't use it at school, sending it by owl seems like more than they'd be willing to do. Maybe Hedwig showed up on her own? The elves are Hogwarts Elves, they can only deliver what comes to the school one way or another.
Already a break well spent. I love the idea of sticking the tracking charm to Dudley as a decoy. A simple stroke of brilliance- a human boy of similar age remaining in the general placement Harry is expected to be, and even of related blood if not known to be particularly magical should that become relevant.
That was a simple and brilliant method of dealing with the bludger! I love that mental image!
Lanidays chapter 17 . 5/2
I hope you continue the story! I love it! :)
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 17 . 4/4