Reviews for Sixteen Miles
Eriza-chan chapter 1 . 8/27
loved the note about cupcakes and frosting... great 1shot :)
PrincessGBRS chapter 1 . 6/11
That was so sweet!
Gwenievre1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
HOLY FREAKING COW! This is incredible. You are an insanely good writer. I LOVE the word choice and absolutely EVERYTHING about it. Please write more! Also, I love Carlisle and Esme
GIGGLEZ10201 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
luved it! (again)
GIGGLEZ10201 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
EsmeAnne5981 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Absolutey adorable! Carlisle is so sweet. :)
Angelotti chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Awwwwww! I'm dying of tenderness! How cute :3
creamy68145 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I adore this! Please write another one shot! (:
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Omgosh...that was surreal and very poetic

now that's what I called Husband 101

love these 2 together

and tks for adding me to your Author Alert list

God bless and keep writing
XxILoveJamesPotterxX chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That's one of the cutest little one-shots I have ever read! I think you capture Carlisle and Esme perfectly! 3
kjsmartie chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Ah man... Sitting here feeling like an idiot as I smile at my COMPUTER SCREEN! What a lovely lil one shot! Thank you for posting :-) pure fluffiness, love it!
BeautifulMessenger chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I love this. Beautifully written in a soft, slow, poetic cadence. You've taken a mere moment in time and turned it into a work of art. :)

I've added this one shot to my C2 (community) for well-written canon pieces. If you subscribe, it will help people find your amazing writing.

Thanks for sharing!
FLUFFEDOUT chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Ooey gooey sweetness!
Nassis'Sunshine chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I feel like your simplistic writing of this one shot realy captured the day to day wonder of having a special someone come home and say "I love you" . It was a pure pleasure to read. :)
MeditativeChivalry chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Out of all the wonderful descriptions in this little vignette I found one to stand out the most. "Obscenely handsome." What a great way to describe Carlisle. Sigh.