Reviews for Tell Me the Truth
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
This is magnificent! I've read it 4 times already because its that good! Every time it is more fantastic than the last.

That beginning scene always gets me. Harry reaching his breaking point about Cedric and Snape completely surprises you with his understanding and comforting behavior. Even Harry was surprised. But he shouldn't of been, after all he said he'd tell Harry the truth and the potion master did. ;)

Very well written! I really hope you can finish this magnificent story! I'd be overjoyed! Pretty please. *Sirus Puppy Face*

*Hugs*

Maddy
Belle-Cuddy chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
This cohabitation sounds very good D
Anthezar chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Awe, this is really sweet. I'm really enjoying this story. Even though it's been a few years since you've updated, I really hope that you'll update again. This is a good story.
Seto K4iba1 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
awesome story. Wish you would continue it.
WhiteFang001 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Please keep going! I'd love to see more of this fic!
Brilliant so far!
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
this story is amazing! i just wish there was more
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
I like your fic and hope you will return to finish it.
Myrdreth chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
nice story, I want to read more :)
cara-tanaka chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Love this story, update soon
lirio de amor chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
You knoW, what you have so far is not so bad. It does feel a bit rushed, but if you slowed down I think it would be pretty much awesome. I loved the fight with Ron, btw! Lol I wish Harry would have hit him! Anyways, I hope that this story is continues over at P&S!
lirio de amor chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Hm, not as bad you made it out to be! Lol only a few typos that I saw!
SylviaSnape98 chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
i have done as you asked... now, please complete the story!
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Awesome story, is this going to be Harry/Hermione? if so I am so gone

SE
Darklight-phoenix chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
i love it, so happy harry finally has a real home, hope ron realises what a prat he has been and continues to be harry's friend

hope you start writing soon
The Snidget's Fwooper chapter 5 . 1/14/2011