Reviews for Line of Fire
Jaddis chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
This was great! Too bad Azazel didn't actually try this, though I guess he did get his 'special' soldier in the end. I never thought about the same thing happening to Sam, especially with John and Dean in the same room. I can't believe he gave up hunting, though I have a feeling it's not over. Now on to the sequel!
Frakking Toasters chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
That was awesomely good. I've always wondered if there was anything that would have made John stop the hunt. Very interesting. xo chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Great epilogue, this has been a great AU story, loved it, thanks. chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Great chapter, and John made the only decision he could do, he couldn't risk his sons. And not at all surprised both Sam and Dean are shell-shocked and emotional, but maybe now they can all get some much-needed sleep. chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Your got the boys fear to sleep, proved when Dean dropped off and had a nightmare, spot on, and their need to be in close contact with each other. Jim had wise words for John but he is still in a dilemma as to what to do. Is he prepared to risk his sons for his revenge for Mary or will he logically see the YED holds all the cards and it's not worth the price he will have to pay? chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Another great chapter, all three of them are really shaken up by what happened. Thank goodness they have Pastor Jim's to go to for safety and support. chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Love how the start of this chapter paralleled the scene of John telling 4 year old Dean to take his brother and go. And great ending to this chapter with wily John letting Dean know the only way he would get past the doors was to have his feet seen to! chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
OMG didn't expect that ending to this chapter!
shookenuppepsi chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Great AU. I love the push John needed to finally understand that he was putting his boys in danger. That Azazel helped with that was icing on the cake. I also love your YED. Evil and plotting, but humorous still. Perfect. I saw you have a sequel to this too, so I'm heading to that next.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
Great ending!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Wonderful chapter, but hell if I trust John's saying that.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Thank God for Jim!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
you scared the crap out of me!
CalamityJim chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
You have the best bad guy ever. Even after reading this story for the third time I still loves him deeply. He is amazing. Absolutely splendid.
enviousxbeauty chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
Aww great story. I liked it a lot. Take care!