Reviews for Keep Your Eye on the Council
ranoshi chapter 1 . 10/5
Good God this story and its wtf-ness. This just perpetuates my hate towards Sakura, the Council, the Third, and the villagers. I feel bad for Naruto. Tsunade telling Shizune to go find Naruto before he accidentally becomes a missing nin made me laugh. And each time someone brought up the fact that Sasuke defected and was a traitor and was brushed off, it felt so awful and ridiculous that it couldn't be anything but funny.
Ethan Illinois Jones chapter 1 . 8/2
What they don't know is that Tsunade can execute them on the count of treason. :D
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 5/27
Good mockery of the whole banish-Naruto-wrist-slap-Sasuke trope :-)
Robthekiwi121 chapter 1 . 4/8
Lol what did I just read? I went into this expecting a proper banishment lol but eh this was cool
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 3/5
Naruto snorted. "Please. In order to have a flashback, you kind of have to stop thinking about it for five seconds."

So THAT's why Naruto's Therapy no Jutsu never worked on Sasuke!

"Does anybody have any objections to Uchiha Sasuke being the Rokudaime Hokage?" Homura asked.
Hyuuga Hiashi stood. "Wasn't he just a traitor five minutes ago?"
"Are you just saying that because you're still carrying on a petty rivalry the Hyuuga had with the Uchiha even though the only Uchiha remaining in the Village is a twelve-year-old boy?" Koharu asked.

This was hilarious.

"Indeed. Maybe we'll get her next time," Homura agreed as he went off with his fellow Council member to plot their next attempt to seize control of Konoha. So what is the Uchiha boy was gone? That Danzo fellow seemed like he would be a good candidate for Rokudaime…

That...explains things.
queenofallthingsrandom chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
It's a great story, and I loved the plot. I doubt it'll be updated anytime soon, though. Oh, well... I'll still follow it.
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
This makes more sense and plausibility than what was said in the opening note about those serious fics; although I can't be for certain since I haven't read any of those 'Naruto gets banished and Tsunade does nothing to help him fics' yet. Except, if they're as you say, I don't really feel like reading them at all. Eh, it all depends.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
Lol chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Oh, my that was screwed up. Good show. :)
pr0dz chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Well, at least you put humor!
Nikikeya chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
OMG I WANT MOAR! Where the heck is more!? This is HILARIOUS! lolmao!
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Fuck off and rot in hell you filthy Kishimoto lover.
Hypnosis Writer chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
You know I always wondered about the fics where Sasuke is given everything he wants even by Danzo. If Naruto did bring Sasuke back, he would disappear for a few months for "speciel" trainging, and come back thinking that Danzo raises the sun and moon.
Hmmm chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I don't if it's just me but I feel like it's plain like it doesn't catch my attention or it to simple like naruto get banished and he accepts it without complaining or something and then tsunade doesn't get angry and just accepts it too and try's to get him back. Overall I fell it's plain and simple. (I'm sorry if this came out as offensive)
Dastin chapter 1 . 10/27/2014