Reviews for The Art of Slytherin Napping
Absolutely adorable :)
Bashirisuku chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
last part is funny.
AlmostNotReallyKawaii chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
real quick, what's foundations!verse? i love this, btw x)
trollalalala chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
GAH. My brain. Is going crazy.
Laura L chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I love and adore your Foundations!verse. You writing is brilliant - I wish the canon Harry and Draco were like this. I hope you continue to write these little ficlets!
Anamonis chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

...I can keep on going like this, you know. I only review the fics I like best, and your fic was just...I just...AWWWWWWWWWWW!

Thankyou!
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That was absolutely adorable! I enjoyed it. :)
Khashana chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
D'awww. I apologize if it feels like I'm stalking you, but I love your writing and am slowly working my way through all your Potter stuff. I'm sort of sad I don't watch CSI.
rosie579 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was just so great. I loved it, and it was very sweet, and my heart is suddenly all aflutter and I enjoy this feeling. Great writing, I love the way you write, the way you word your words, and it's all very great. I'll go read more of your stories now, because so far every single one I have read I've loved in a differently great way.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
D'awwwwww…! That is all.
velleities chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Love, love, love, love it. The second Foundations-verse I've read! This is so exciting. I've been a huge Cecile fan from the start, but I think "Well, good evening, Harry's left hand. Should I expect to see any more of him?" just made me love her even more (if it's possible). She's as good as canon to me-I don't think I've ever appreciated an OC this much. And snuggly Draco is just about turning me into a complete sap. I don't think I can even explain how lovely the line about the Saviour of the Wizarding World Pillow is, which is okay, I think, because with a line that great, you probably already know. Thanks again for happy reading. If I could shower you in grateful handbags, I most certainly would.
beckybrit chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I do love Cecile, lol. She's one of my favourite's.

Loved that, I feel all smushy inside now :)
Echo Vanity chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is soooo cute! I love it :)
Elegant-Chaos chapter 1 . 11/20/2011