Reviews for Conversations
Mari83 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
"Saving me, you saved their memory," he said, resolute."

Whoa, yes.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 23 . 6/8/2013
I *love* this chapter. Absolutely so tender and beautiful. I think this is exactly the sort of scene that we all wanted to see after the Season 6 finale arc (and that the show so noticeably failed to give us). Gibbs carrying Ziva to bed at the end is *the* sweetest thing ever.
C-Ra chapter 49 . 12/8/2012
I really love the way you are writing Gibbs and Ziva's relationship! :) I also really love this story and your other ones as well.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 96 . 11/11/2012
I love this story and the Ziva and Gibbs interaction. I think of it as behind the scenes canon for the most part. I wish you had continued more of it.
eva-david chapter 24 . 4/7/2012
That last line was just hilarious :D

I love the Ziva-Gibbs 'relationship' you write about. It is all too easy to imagine them like that. :)
alexindigo chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Stumbled on to this story as I was going through the favourites list of another author and am so glad I did. I LOVE this! Have been reading a few of your Tiva tales too, but as a huge fan of the wonderful friendship that Ziva and Gibbs share, I must say that this is one of my favourites. I hope you continue to write them as we move into S9. You have an incredible gift for bring able to capture Ziva's vulnerability and Gibbs' huge heart. They're both so alike in so many ways and I love how you've managed to show that. Just started this one, so am off to read 90 chapters.

Thank you so much for sharing! )
AliyahNCIS chapter 96 . 9/17/2011
Okay...I know you haven't updated in a year, but it's been all of S8 and S9 is starting next week and maybe it'll give you stuff to work with? I really, really hope you keep this going. 96 chapters and 5 seasons? I'm completely impressed.

I love what you've done here. I love this relationship, this sharing of secrets and extra moments and what they might've done between Gibbs and Ziva. They've had some really tough stuff to deal with, they've been betrayed and hurt and still love each other like family. Wow.

I've spent the last 3 days just reading this. Loved that they weren't super long because then I could read several at a time, but it's the moments you've captured that I love the most :)

Well done! Wish I could say more but! Really, really cool. Thanks for sharing! :)
Anne chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
This is a VERY GOOD story!
AnotherStupidNickname chapter 96 . 1/5/2011
I have just read through this fic in a matter of days and I am thoroughly impressed by your writing skills. Your style is amazing and I could only spot a few minor typos. I loved your characterization, and the way Gibbs and Ziva slowly, so slowly, went from strangers to colleagues to friends to... whatever this is now is very convincing. Their disagreements seem neither forced nor staged, and the resolution is (mostly)satisfying.

Just one thing: I don't think Ziva would openly call Gibbs her 'father', because A) he's not and B) everything connected to fathers must provoke negative feelings for her.

Speaking of fathers... Eli David. He's a bad person, we're on the same page there. But, I don't think he WANTS to hurt her. I don't think he's angry with her, he just doesn't see her as a daughter, more as a soldier. So yeah, he's far from what a father (or human, for that matter) is supposed to be, but he is not the big bad of the show.

Still, I Love your story and I'm looking forward to reading more - Enemies Foreign/Domestic should provide plenty of Ziva's background to explore.
antioxidants help your heart chapter 96 . 1/4/2011
I haven't reviewed in quite a long time, but I was moved to because of just how rude Sitting Ducki (two below me, I think) was. Sometimes the internet makes me sad (comments on youtube videos, for example). Just because we can't see each other means we don't have to at least be civil? Please.

I, for one, think it's incredible that you've written so many heartfelt chapters about this underwritten father/daughter concept. There's hardly a false note to be found, the quality is consistently good, and it's always completely original.

For what it's worth, I am grateful for and amazed by every chapter you've given us.

I hope you've had a good slide into the 2011, and wish you nothing but the best, wheresoever the new year takes you.

- Anti
abrazofuego chapter 96 . 11/25/2010
Hi, is there any chance for an update? Would be glad to read more :D Either way happy thanksgiving!
Fed up with this crap chapter 96 . 11/22/2010
that's it? You do realize that there are more episodes right? Guess it doesn't matter since I'm leaving the site anyway but sheesh there are some good ones I would think you would've worked on them. Guess you're not such a good writer.
angels.dandruff chapter 26 . 11/10/2010
This was absolutely adorable - I loved the way you went from Gibbs and Ziva, to Gibbs and Kelly, then back to Gibbs and Ziva, and the fact that Gibbs has nicknames for both his "daughters" even though Ziva's own father doesn't. Great job at covering so many different ideas in one short piece!
chocolate chapter 96 . 10/1/2010
great update and point taken - and yes I was bothered too. We had killing siblings in Kill Ari sister kills borther, Faith brother kills brother, Spyder and Fly brother kills sister. What's next sister kills sister? I really enjoyed reading your story very well written! And I'm eager to read more from you.
M E Wofford chapter 96 . 9/30/2010
This one made me get a tear or two...Gibbs has affected many people's lives. But you have to ask yourself, would the world be a better place if Ari and Paloma had lived. Or if Pedro had lived?

To be honest, probably not.

Good conversation.