Reviews for Polaris
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
Oh love it, so much.

Loved how you limped Sam and big brother Dean being Sam's big brother again, awesome stuff!

I must go and read the fic you wrote for gidgetgal9's birthday too. *glee face*
vonnie836 chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
This was kinda scary, with Sam being able to read minds and converse with Lucifer and yet, you really turned it around. I loved the brothers finally being happy and content again. Both of them being exactly were they wanted to be. Awesome story. Hugs, Vonnie
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
This was such a sad chapter, seeing Sam deteriorate more and more. I was so afraid you would let him die. Yet when I read the end, I wished you would have. This is even worse. I wonder what is going to happen next. Great chapter. Hugs, Vonnie
The Drainage chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
Aw, it was kinda sad that Dean was so afraid Sam would choose Lucifer over him, or that he might leave. It was nicely painful.

Interesting that you guys brought up Dean and what he said about how far he was willing to go to keep his family safe. I think even with the present situation, he still thinks the same - only, he thinks dying might be what keeps Sam safer. Creepy and sad. And on the show, I don't think Dean really understands just what Sam will do for him. I think Sam would literally do anything. Dean used to be like that.

Nice ending line!

Thanks for the great story!
DontKnowMyName chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
Awe than awe so awesome. You're really great at the visuals and I love how happy Sam is just to be near Dean. I feel like Dean might not be like this in the show but I definitely think Sam is becoming Sammy again which makes me happy. Of course your stories always make me happy to cause they're so awesome. Him scooting closer to Dean at the restaurant was great haha I dunno why that seemed to really make me happy but it did ).

Have a great weekend!
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Oh man, Sammy is getting worse and all those seizures, that really can't be good. I just hope that the benzodiazepine is the answer, at least for the seizures. Awesome job with this story. I love protective big brother Dean. Hugs, Vonnie
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I'm finally getting to this one and it really doesn't matter that Season 5 started, I still think this is pretty awesome. Poor Sam, he is so guilt ridden and confused. I'm really scared for him. Hugs, Vonnie
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
Gorgeous, honey...thank you thank you thank you!

*hugs*

Mandy
Floralia chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
I like the idea of the link between Sam and Lucifer, and that he can now hear peoples’ negative thoughts. That could have interesting consequences. And Dean being accepting of these developments is nice, as is his belief he can offer Sam more than Lucifer can. Great closure. I think Sam should be given a puppy too…
cuddygirl18 chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
wow! i love this story! is there a chance for a sequel? hm? if not, then it is ok! i enjoys this story! :) he!
cuddygirl18 chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
wow! a chapter have arrived and i love it! :)
darksupernatural chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
Wonderful ending. I love the brothers being brothers. Thanks for sharing!
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
Not keen on Sam's link to Lucifer but it doesn't seem to be swaying him any, he's more than happy to be with Dean. And just loved how Dean would do anything to make his little brother happy and could so imagine him with a dog.

Thanks for the happy ending, much needed after how Season 4 was. Just wonder what Kripke will do with Season 5? Enjoy the premiere tonight, we won't get it for a good few months here in the UK :(
lelann37 chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
omg, I almost cried at the end. I loved your Lucifer and their happily ever after (well, as close as winchesters get). thanks!
skag trendy chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
'It’s called ‘Here with Me’ by Dido…Jess loved that song.” At the mention of Jess, Sam actually smiled instead of giving off his usually depressed air when his dead girlfriend’s name came up.'

Love that song.

'Cupping the back of Sam’s neck, Dean gave it a quick squeeze. He didn’t have a problem spoiling his brother. After all of the crap that had been done to him – losing his mother, girlfriend, father, future – he deserved the good life. He’d made mistakes along the way but didn’t everyone?'

Absolutely!

'Sam was no monster. Just a man, a man who tried too hard and lost everything. Except Dean. And Dean had finally gotten what he’d always wanted…his little brother back.

This was one fight Dean couldn’t lose.'

Superb my honey. You've said it all. Really hope you post this story to those stupid sites Kripke seems to frequent.

Kind regards,