Reviews for Polaris
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
great
spnMom chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
It can't be over! That was a cool thing... Lucifer whispering to Sam, trying to win him over. I really loved your story... but, it needs about another 10 chapters... Sorry, get to work! Thanks for posting :-)
spnMom chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Ah, if only. I can't wait until the story is about the brothers again. They have been torn apart too long. Thanks for giving me some healing.
TraSan chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
You'll have to excuse my tardiness. I took a week off from work and now I'm playing some serious catch up (leaving me too tired for much when I get home).

But I didn't abandon your wonderful story!

I love how you gave us hope. That's what I want to see. The brothers, together, Winchesters against the world.

Thank you!
carocali chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
Well, I certainly don't like this link that Sam has to Lucifer and the way it seems to make him happy! Not good! I am curious to see you explore this a little further though - maybe give it a few episodes and see where it leads you.

Very interesting theory; I guess we'll find out tomorrow what happens!

;D

Caroline
Shannanigans chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
Lovely story. Chapter 3 had me in tears! I actually like that you didn't wrap it up in a too tidy way. It was more hopeful this way.
Thorny Hedge chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
Great stuff. You have me more excited than ever for tomorrow night's season premiere.
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
wow, that was kind of intense, and suspenseful, but really made me pay attention and think. I really got into this chapter. Good work.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
You are made of WIN! I adore everything about this fic and you did such a great job with it-incorporating so many elements and such a creative storyline. It's just AWESOME. This is a very nice treat-thank you!
Mcgirl chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
Please write a sequel. This is very good.
aXforamnesty chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
OMG i read your comment, and oh the ways i WISH i was kidding on this, but i laughed so hard that i snorted moutain dew. you think MILK's bad-try something CARBONATED!

:dances like a schoolgirl: yay for early post! yeah for resolution! HOLY creepiness with the whole lucifer's in my head and we're having instant messenger convos without the smiley faces. but a GREAT twist per your usual!

so eloquent, so beautiful. a marvelous ending to a story that is in on itself an out of world experience!

you rock. my...er...8th (?) born child shall be mailed directly to you via priority mailing...who needs over night shipping? that's why you put wholes in the box!

lots of :heart: for posting early for my enthusiastic ways and for the completion of an extraordinary piece! bravo! seriously :-)
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
I'd really have loved to have a much longer story centered around the demon blood causing Sam to have kidney failure and Dean finding out after Sam had already started treament. The guilt of not being there, the drama. Oh momma! Maybe you'll do another one an extended version where Satan doesn't heal Sam? Or such? This last chapter was fantastic! I sure hope that Deans feelings towards his brother are the same in season five. I'm tired of seeing them at odds. Brillantly done. I just wished it was longer and there was a lot more of Sick/kidney sam and angsty Dean. Thanks so much, Nicole.
DreamShadows chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
Wow... :D *g*

*hugs you* That was awesome! Something to totally look forward to after a long day of classes.

Look forward to reading your new stuff, and writing some new stuff with you!

Take care,

Ana
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
There are some priceless lines in this chapter-

*He just wished there was a twelve step program for hearing people’s thoughts.*

Awesome line- and fitting with the emotions that Sam is going through.

*It was like looking at a five-year-old Sam, one promising to behave and using his big eyes to win over Dean.*

Love that visual!

*No longer feeling like a duty or curse, Sam felt like Dean’s little brother for the first time since their dad had whispered Azazel’s plans for him into Dean’s ear.*

Don't mind me sniffling in the corner, that was so awesome- my heart went out to Sam with that powerful line!

Oh and barefoot Sammy and thoughts of a dog for the win! Gosh I love this so!

*Sam was no monster. Just a man, a man who tried too hard and lost everything. Except Dean. And Dean had finally gotten what he’d always wanted…his little brother back.*

Gosh if that line didn't sum up my feelings exactly. Such an awesome story- one of if not your best!

Thanks again for my birthday story and birthday wishes! I'm off to ceramics but I hope to chat with you soon! :0) Gidget
Klutzygirl33 chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
Great ending. Poor Sammy. I'm so glad the boys have each other, though.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »