Reviews for Polaris
redmoon1997 chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter.
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
so I havn't read this story all the way through yet, but did skim it. I sure hope your not going to make Sam evil. I loved Sam getting sick while Dean was sick. havn't read the details yet but cheated and read the big details. I know the devil said that Sam was completely healed but there's only a very few Sam renal failure/ transplant stories out there and I'd sure love it if Sam's kidney's didn't get healed. I know I'm trying to get what I want, but hey it's always worth a shot, right? Thanks for the story and I can wait to read it from begging to chapter 3, thanks again Nicole.
charis-kalos chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Whoa, kidney failure! Not good at all. And then Lucifer healing Sam, which is good, but it looks as though Sam's destiny is still chasing him. At least Sam will be physically healthy when he faces it, but I suspect this: “When you are ready I will come for you, my special child, and we will rule together.” does not bode well for the boys' futures.
charis-kalos chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
I really, really like big brother Dean and little brother Sam. Even with all the horrors of demon blood detox - which does seem to be truly horrible! Dean seems to be getting his head back on straight - "The angels and Armageddon and everything else would have to wait a while. Number one, with a bullet, was seeing to Sam." - I hope he can help Sam do the same.

And Bobby's still awesome!
charis-kalos chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
“There are challenges ahead of you, Sam, but you must face them alone.” - No! Not alone. Bad things happen when the boys don't work together. I am NOT liking Castiel's advice. Bobby, on the other hand, is awesome as always. Really enjoying this - looking forward to more.
carocali chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
So much pain in this chapter! Sam just wants so badly to be with Dean and support him. Dean works better with Sam at his side, yet the angels will not help Sam. It is an interesting quandry.

Now, with Lucifer free and healing Sam (not exactly sure what that means) I'll be curious to see what happens when he wakes up.

Very cool story here!
skag trendy chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Ooh, this is a nice conundrum you've created here, my darling. Poor Sam, at death's door, is saved by Lucifer whilst the so called good guys were going to let him rot. After all the good things he's done, the lives he's saved, it's evil that saves his own life. Interesting. But what will it cost him? Will he be forced to go with Lucifer when the time comes? Or will he have a choice?

Love this fic, my darling. Definitely one of your best!

Kind regards,

ST x
snchills chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
I'm glad Sam was saved but too bad he was saved by Lucifer. Who knows what Lucifer is going to ask for in return. EKS!
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
wow that was intense.
Star Mage1 chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
I loved Lucifer. The way he kissed Sam on his forehead and very smartly not hurt Dean so as to not upset Sam. The angels are very screwed with them doing the exact oppisit.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Great chapter. Poor Sammy. I hope he'll be okay!
SamDeanLove chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
AH! More.. more..please hurry up!
00Tyler00 chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
This was amazingly well-written and insightful. I read it all in one shot and found it vivid and gripping. The inner conflict both Sam and Dean are undergoing is rich in reality and so in line with the picture Kirpke's painted for us of the upcoming season five. I've only ever faved four stories during my two years on this site...

I'm faving this one. And checking out your other works. Ace job!
darksupernatural chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Another wonderful chapter. I wonder what is up with Lucifer coming so easily to Sam's aide. Can't wait for more!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009