Reviews for Polaris
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Great fic so far. Poor Sammy. At least he's getting help with the withdrawal.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Set post Lucifer Rising…might as well call it AU since that will happen with the season premier.

potential episode starter, iimpressive so far
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
GODS YES! MOREMOREMORE!

*Cries*

*hugs you*

Mandy
ritsam chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Awesome story, simply awesome. This's the story of s5 premier I like so much. Sam's way too much tormented now and broken, not to mention how weak and sick he is. God, can't wait for the next chapter.

Love

Ritu.
gapdragon1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Not sure when we are going to get season five over in the UK so these stories are a like this thank you
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Please update soon! I'm really interested to see where you take this next! :D
Von chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Whoo hoo! Angst is yummorz!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I am SO ready for more!
thisislandgirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
You just hit all the right chords with me here! Sam going through detox, awesome Bobby helping out, and big brother Dean. Awesome start, I can't wait to read the rest!
DreamShadows chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Yay! I love your stories! And Sammy in detox? Just what I've been waiting for!

Both boys are so in character, it's scary- and all the emotion is overwhelming... (in a way that I don't want to stop. :D)

Love this!

Take care,

Ana
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
OMG i LOVE this! TOO fabulous! VERY well done post lucifier sammy angst. superb per your usual! i honestly will never get enough of your wonderful writing style and literary talent! :worships ground walks on: :stares at the TBC because that SURELY makes the post come faster!: :-)
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I love this my dear, but you know that.

Love the title!

My favorite part? Bobby helping take care of Sam! I'm totally a Sam girl but I do love my Bobby!

:0)