Reviews for Queen of Poetry Hearts
Paige1292 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Aye! AYE!

Finish this story girl lol I love it
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
this is an cuteee storie! sad thou :(i still luvvvv it:)
MyWorldIsAnime chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
awww I cant beleive you left this one hanging.

Please update it sooner or later, good stories like this need endings...
nana chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
wow this story is awsome i almost cried when she was getting beat you got talent and should do more GO ON GIRL DO YO STUFF! :)
woowoo13 chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Great story can't wait for the next chapter
EclipseIllusion chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This story has a lot of spelling mistakes. Such as spelling "your" like "you". I think there were also some capitalization ers. Other than that, it seems pretty well written. I'd just suggest, re-reading what you wrote. However, wait a little bit after you write it, because you could miss some mistakes.
child who is cool chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
this story iz really great. update soon
KrisB.723 chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
OMG! Keep it up!
YoungLioness chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
WHOA..!

Didn't see this coming! This chapter was something serious..I mean SERIOUS! Good job! I loved it..can't wait to see what happens next!
TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
The tone on this story has changed so quickly. I hope that this jerk known as Terrel gets what's coming to him. The sharp steel blade of Huey's katana, M I RITE? Update soon!
KrisB.723 chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
Continue the story! I wanna know what happens next!

And while your at it, read my new story, "The New Girl in Town"

Love ya,

Koki
YoungLioness chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
GREAT POEM/STORY!

Hopefully, this is a multiple chapter story forreal!
BXM chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
damn this is good. new chap right now please
TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I loved this! The poetry Jazzy wrote was very cute and perfectly in character. I'm still amazed you did this in like 2 hours but good job as usual! So I take it this is a multiple-chapter story? It would be nice as a one-shot also. But who am I to tell you how to your show. BOONDOCKS FANFICTION U-P!