Reviews for From The Past
HostileHufflepuff chapter 9 . 7/15
This story had me all squirmy (in a good way) the WHOLE TIME. The double Sirius threesome had me a little uncomfortable, but you wrote it in such a way that I didn't hate it like I assumed I would; it was weirdly okay! But that final 'Butterfly' totally had me sighing in fluff heaven. 3
Alytiger chapter 8 . 5/26
I'm glad they've stopped being jealous of each other
Alytiger chapter 7 . 5/26
It only look Snape spelling it out and bashing their heads together before they got it...
Alytiger chapter 6 . 5/26
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand here we have a prime example of how boys know nothing about women
Alytiger chapter 4 . 5/26
Why does Sirius have to be such a prat?
Alytiger chapter 2 . 5/26
Hermione's BA level in this chapter is like 10/10
Alytiger chapter 1 . 5/26
The two of them together is just so perfect. Side by side it's just brilliant.
SagaDevotee chapter 9 . 5/23
I absolutely adore this. so very well done. thank you for sharing it.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 7 . 5/17
you've reduced me to a very limited vocab.
This has been an amazing ride so far. Thank you for this story.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 1 . 5/17
I'll admit...I'm squealing in happiness...*cough* fangirling *cough*
WriteAboutMidnight chapter 9 . 4/15
There have been few works to make me cry, and this has successfully made the list. It was..so incredibly well written I don't even know where to begin. Characterization was great, except for maybe a few points where I felt Hermione would have reacted differently than she did, but that's so very very minor in comparison to the rest. The plot was lovely and not super cliche, as well as just your writing in general! I'm hard to impress when it comes to fanfic just because I've consumed so many stories, ff and outside of ff, but this definitely impressed me. Tears, laughter, and anxiety at some points- brava. Job well done, honestly.
Annamonk chapter 9 . 4/9
A few tears, a few laughs, some wonderfully steamy moments. It's a perfect story for a dreary afternoon or a sunny one. It would probably work late at night or in the early morning. Hell, I'd read it any time.
Thank you.
Annamonk chapter 8 . 4/9
A fun visit with the Malfoy men. So much fun. Love it. Thanks.
Annamonk chapter 7 . 4/9
bittersweet and amazing. A great chapter. Thanks.
Annamonk chapter 6 . 4/9
There's the rub. What a great story. Thanks so much.