Reviews for From The Past
GeekMom13 chapter 9 . 5/4
that was... amazing. so unique. such a tear jerker
bookworm4life0812 chapter 1 . 4/15
Hello!

Admins from the Shrieking Shack Society would like to congratulate you on being nominated for the 2017 Mischief Managed Awards dedicated specifically to the corner of the fandom belonging to those who solemnly swear that they are up to no good.

You have been nominated for the following categories:
- Best Novella (From the Past)

Because we had an overwhelming surge of nominations from devoted followers, it is likely that you were nominated for more than these categories, but because the rules stated that each fic could only be nominated for two general categories, we placed your story in the categories where it received the most nominations.

Voting will begin on April 17th and end on April 30th. Winners will be announced on May 5th on our facebook page, Shrieking Shack Society, as well as on tumblr following the #MischiefManagedAwards2017 tag.

We have made graphics for you to show off your nominations if you'd like, and so that you can post to encourage your readers to vote for your stories.

To view the graphics, copy the link below and just remove all of the asterisks (since FFnet is picky about what links we're allowed to share through PMs.)

ht*tp:*/*tinyurl.*co*m*/*kskuv77

Congratulations again, and on behalf of all the admins, good luck!

Shaya, Lady, Bookworm, and Kitten.
It's abjectly cruel not to warn younger Sirius about being betrayed and unjustly locked away for 12 years. it's like they actively want him to suffer.
I know this is years and years later, but honey, sometimes ya gotta break the bindings so that everything can settle back the right way. I hope things have only gone progressively better since "then".
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 9 . 2/16
Love it! :)
Kittenshift17 chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
Right in the feels. You're just determined to break my heart aren't you? Happy and sad at the same time and now I'm all tangled up and confused and Sweet Circe! That was enthralling and fabulous. Thanks ever so much for taking the time to write it. I love every second )

xx-Kitten.
Kittenshift17 chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
Awwwwww! Look at him being a sweetie pie!
Kittenshift17 chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
To answer your question, no, it's not incest if they're the same person. It's like, self-love ) You can't be incestuous with yourself, now can you? *winks*
Kittenshift17 chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
this hole they're digging just keeps getting deeper, doesn't. it. Great chapter.
Kittenshift17 chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
the anticipation is killing me!
Kittenshift17 chapter 4 . 12/15/2016
What a mess! I love it!
Kittenshift17 chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
Naughty, naughty, naughty!
Kittenshift17 chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
Young Sirius is such a deviant and so utterly adorable that I just want to squeeze him. Great chapter!

xx-Kitten
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Fabulous beginning! I can't wait to read on. Fantastic start to the story, love!

xx-Kitten
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2016
This was awesome. And lovely. And sweet and Hot. I'm glad I went back looking for finished storied. Thanks for writing !