Reviews for The Eighth Sin
JePi chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
JePi chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
I win the bet. I so knew they would get it on... Imma read the next one.
Makeyourday4yaoi chapter 18 . 1/24/2013
*dies* HOW COULD U! chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
It's so well written, I love it. You are amazing! congrats on your new nephew/niece n_n can't wait till you update again!
Meggels chapter 18 . 7/10/2011
Such a good story, good mix of description and plot. Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon!
Ren-Renji chapter 18 . 3/7/2011

Update please...
e2tavi chapter 18 . 1/6/2011
So good can't wait for the next chapter!
cynder81 chapter 18 . 12/1/2010
What a great chapter! Now I'm trying to figure out what orihime knows, whether someone has found out and has told the other nobles or if they will get attacked. I can't wait to see what happens when byakuya finds out about renji's baby.

Once again great chapter, thanks for the update and please update soon:)
Lightning the Flash chapter 18 . 11/27/2010
Creepy dream!

LOL, Rukia walked in, wow she just picked that lovely moment! It's a really good thing that Rukia is supporting!

Great chapter, please update soon!
cynder81 chapter 17 . 9/13/2010
This is such a great story, I have really enjoyed reading it. I really like the whole range of emotions byakuya and renji go through in this.

I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon:)
Hatake Tsughi chapter 17 . 9/1/2010
I love it, Uloquiorra, Grim, and the kids! I can’t wait for next chapter! XD
KrazyKyuubi chapter 17 . 8/3/2010
I have to admit, I comment on a lot of stories that I think are awesome, but this story and beyond awesome. Out of all my favorites, lemons or not, this is THE best one.

I love the way you write, it's like reading something Tite Kubo would've written himself. You've got practically every one of my favorite pairings in here, and the way you portray all of their personalities is simply...(looking in Thesaurus for a good word)...PHENOMENAL!

And you write it through the stress of school, we all know how bad that can be. ;) But hey, I bet you'll never forget anything having to do with slaves and social class, so that should help with some social studies or history or whatever kind of class you take. Because the way you have the whole master-slave relationship and stuff like that written is remarkable.

So, keep writing when you can. Or I might have to find out where you live and stand over your shoulder and breathe down your neck when you could be writing. *SERIOUS EXPRESSION HERE*

Oh yeah, not to mention it's SUPER SEXY.

Love and Cookies from your new story stalker,

yaoifan422 chapter 17 . 8/2/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter! Even though I'm a diehard RenjiXByakuya fan I thought that you wrote this couple really well. The characters wern't (in my opinion) all that ooc...I thought that they were pretty spot on.

Ulquiorra's dream was MEGA creepy. I really liked it thought!
DrowningInTheNight chapter 17 . 8/1/2010
I know who his gramps is! Lol! Great story I eagerly await more.
toxicAlice chapter 17 . 7/31/2010
I was elated to see this more ByaRen but to my surprise it's other fave couples so I'm not dissappointed at all. I like what you wrote so far, it's awesome!