Reviews for Enthralled
nieka1995901 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I think this one would be awesome as a full story!
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh dear. Id almost say 'poor stephan'...but i read the books, many times and he was a bit of a whiner...so...go Damon! 3 3 3

Though i will admit to being curious of Damon's little plot...and how much Damon and his new 'Queen' will cause! ;3
romerogirl101 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
this is a great story and if only you can make a story out of this i will love you. And i love the thought of harry being the "Queen"
Amime Zaki chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I love Damon! And your Harry in this is kick-ass!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
kewl
Kyeire chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
ummm...where's the rest? You can't leave me hangin, like that! Okay...good for the first chapter! update soon!

~Kyeire
TWLOHA26 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
awww man this is awesome. I really wish you'd made a chaptered fic out of it, Please? ;D
autumnannette19 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Whats next, whats next?
AmaranteXX chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
So sad that this is only an one-shot, and that you are the only one to write this pairing. I LOVE Harry/Damon. So so much. I think I prefer your other one-shot: 'Breathe' I think? better, but I love both. I would be beyond ecstatic if you would write a longer story with this pairing! Pretty please? There are almost no TVD/HP crossovers. pleaasee? *pout*
Mickey chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Loved it
hey chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
great beginning. liked it
RozaHathoway chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
WhAT? OnLy OnE cHaPtEr?
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I decided to watch the Vampire Diaries online and I'm not even halfway through the first episode before I go, hmm, I wonder if there's any Stefan/Harry.

Well there wasn't. But there was this. and I'm so thankful that out of the three HP/VD crossovers, you wrote two that were slash. and Harry. With Damon. whoever that is. I shall find out eventually.

Off to read the next oneshot before I go watch the rest of the episode. I actually like Elena. Please tell me there will be more!
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
awesome so far please continue it. i cant wait to read more.
DeathNoteMaker chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
NOW I WANT TO MAKE MY OWN OF THIS XOVER! The Damon/Harry Pairing is hot!