Reviews for One Lonely Night
Angelmoo1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
so sweet xx
Agent Lizzie chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
That's a really nice fic. I like it. :)
nager chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
This is a lovely story. Thanky you, I really like it.
MrsSpookyLiz chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
that story was beautiful and so cute. I loved it. ! x
Kyouryoku Senshi chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Cute
Maggy chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Of course he is!

Thank you for a great story.

((Monday morning spellcheck: "discreet" rather than "discrete"))
Revocation chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
This is excellent. _
Sarah Summers chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
This story is just wonderful! I can see it happening, you could have passed this off as a script! This was great! I love the last line. 'It occured to her that Mulder might be her mircale' becuase I believe he is. :)
kayce chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
that was one hell of a story! keep it up!
allibabab chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
I loved this story! Very cute! I liked how you made it seem like Mulder was the one who wasn't so contolled by his feelings by coming onto Scully the way that she came onto him. It made it seem like she wasn't quite completely the ice queen so many people think she is! Very cute, I loved it, I mean, who doesn't love a great MSR to cuddle up with? :)
Acetoorion chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
That was sweet and well writeen, although I'm not too keen on the whole romance thing (I'm very cynical!) But it was a good read!
AgentScully264 chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Great story. The bond between Mulder and Scully really WAS an amazing thing.
Jamalame chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
That was beautiful! I'd like to believe this is what the "shadowy man" was refering to on Sunday's episode when he said 'one lonely night'! It would make a lot of sense! Very well written! Hooray! :o)
k chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
awwww, v well written, in character 2!
kkatz chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
that was bloody beautiful! if only they could live happily ever after...together. we can only hope. keep writing!