Reviews for Only For You
Poshons chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Ahaha writing a review in 2015

But I prefer Hikaru as seme but the way its written made kaoru being seme okay for me.

And that means you did a fucking good job in writing this, pat yourself on the back. Probably the only seme kaoru fic I like.
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Such a beautiful story, the character depth was astounding. The way both their thoughts especially Kaoru's were so vividly portrayed was fantastic. Again, a simply beautiful calm story
CrazyHeCallsMe chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
amazingly good! a lot of detail which made it better and seme Kaoru made it a million x better XD very very well written i couldnt get the smile off my face the whole time -
deceiving-light chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
That was absolutly BEAUTIFUL! I loved it!
secretmoonflower chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh my gosh i loooove this and ur awsome i tottaly appreciate the way u wrote the meaning under all the actions in this story.I truthfully believe that this story should get more reviews T3T (pout).OK i appologize for this idea but I think the story would also do well in Hika's POV i just dont know it a request or not but i wouldn't want to pursuade(just an idea btw) you to basic-lly write all this for nothin I also seen ur other stories and fell in love with The Growing World(gosh srry for the horrible spelling and akwardness)

-bye 3
TheAMAZing1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Hot Damnn!

That is all I could say after reading this. How I'm going to describe this is beyond me. My cheeks are still hot fro blushing so hard. I'm usually not one for smut, but this wasn't like, mindless sex, it was deep, and tasteful. It didn't make me feel wrong for reading it like some fics do, it all just felt so right. Idk if that makes any sense at all, for I am still speechless from reading this, and my thoughts are no longer coherent.

Thanks for being such an awesome writer!
sciphy chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
holy... okay i think even the great evil overlord that is MATH has to bow down to you for this one!
Loverpuppy chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Well...that was utterly amazing. I liked how Kaoru got to be the dominant one. It was really awesome, and you were great at the descriptions, I'm subbing.
gigilexi017 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow. You are incredibly talented. You made me think of the twins in a very different manner then what I had previously pegged them as. This, somehow, seemed very...real. I don't know if I'll be able to see the twins in the same way again. I'm not sure if that's good, or bad D; I do prefer Kaoru as the sweet, innocent Uke, though. Not neccessarily naive. But, for me, Hikaru's impulsiveness and stubborness just brand him as Seme.

I never, ever would have imagined reading a Hitachiincest, with Kaoru as Seme OR Uke, as real as this. Some gift you have, to word things ;D
bethspore4 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This is beautiful. I'm so glad to finally read something where Kaoru isn't just being taken advantage of. You wrote this wonderfully, and it's so REAL and full of love. I can't say anything more than thank you, for writing it.
RainingArrows chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Wow, Kaoru as seme huh?

This was very good!

I loved the way it was written and it was just a beautiful read! :3

Great story!
I Like To Stalk You chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
D'aw! Cute. (:

Tis very very well written.
sunshine chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Even though normally I prefer Hikaru as seme, somehow the set-up made the whole situation believable and hot. Definitely one of the best Kaoru-as-seme lemons on here.
mizzshy chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
This is so good... Not only does it have a plot but it is also extremely well-written (more so than most lemons on this site, to be frank) and simultaneously hot and sweet...

Wonderful. n_n
LeoAngelSil chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I loved(multiplied by the infinite times i could ever say that word) it!

it was SO... amazing.,

congratulations on writing this amazing story!

and this was also my first time reading an ouran fanfic, and not to mention first time ever reading a KaoruxHikaru fic!

thank you!100x very much!