Reviews for Please Bestow Upon This Child Your Love
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Allen needs some love! Allen deserves love! :D Poor Allen. :( I wish Mana survived and I hope from the bottom of my heart that Mana loved Allen for Allen and not for Neah.
Alyssa chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Awesome! :3
kin-kinna chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
nice! i love all your stories!
truegenius13 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Well that was angsty and somewhat depressing but also really well written. The last line is my favorite by the way. Good job.
mangaluver34 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow...excellent story! I almost cried...Awesome! XD
rmiller92 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Aw, poor Allen. I just want to wrap my arms around him and make everything better. I suppose that Mana's wish did come true since Allen did find a family who loved him. And I totally see where all this angst came from. The Fourteenth's song is so sad but so pretty.
mysticwolf1896 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
sniff... sniff... you actually made me cry. i mean i can normally deal with depressing but this... poor mana and allen. it wasn't fair that they were separated like that. but i love what you did with this one shot, it was amazing. loved it.

Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Very nice concept, most definatly nice to read. I enjoyed it, even it was depressing!
Allen's Lover chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I like the name change, 'crazy fangirl squee!' this fic is so sad, my poor little allen-kun... rushes over and gives him a hug.
mfinga19 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This FF goes really well with the real manga! Great work. It's so sad though. still, really great work. :)
PeanutAngel chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I was literally crying by the end of this. It was such a sad little one-shot, and it made me so sorry for both Allen and Mana. That had such strong emotion; thanks for writing this. It reminds us all that we're mere humans. I just love your stories for DGM, and I can tell you this; this has to be one of my most favorite fanfics (one-shot or longer) out of the hundreds I've read.

Keep doing what ya love!

14th Noah chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Depressing? Yes, yes it was. But since it was inspired by the Musician's song I completely understand. My favorite part is the part at the end. Of course Mana would only be thinking about Allen. Very good job on this one.