Reviews for Apocalypse, Day 1
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
OMG! Almost crying! Poor Sammy! Oh. Where is day 2?
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
wow...
the unspoken emotions have been conveyed so well..
its incredible :)
deanheart22 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
dude! ur story is lyk super amzzing

ur really gud at emotional connections!

u noe u really shud think bout cntd. it

thanx

bye
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I absolutely loved this! You captured Sam and Dean's raw emotions and conflicts perfectly. Kinda makes me wish we could of seen something like this in season 5. Sam's break down was very fitting I think too. All that pressure and stress and those pint up emotions he was harboring had to come bursting out and you wrote it wonderfully well! I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for posting! :)
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I remember reading this story when I first got into Supernatural back in April and wow, it's still fresh and alive and brought me to tears and I think this is how season 5 should have started; but then, (LOL) the war would have been over becuase it would have been Sam and Dean vs the rest of the universe-NO CONTEST ;) Dean's best quote-IMO- "We're the ones you should be afraid of" just sums it up.

Thank you for a very cool story.
chb76 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Just beautiful - and what most of us really wanted to see I reckon. They really should have had that conversation about the voicemail, maybe there's still a chance for that - one can but hope. It's also refreshing to see a balanced point of view on the brothers, without the tiresome Sam bashing that's been around lately. Fantastic fic - loved it.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow.

That was amazing.

You touched on things in this fic that I wish they had on the show.

Wonderful job.
kirallie chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Great work! Poor Sam but at least this time Dean's there to help him through the withdrawal instead of just locking him up.
jmstevens chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
*Sigh* Think I'm ready to cry. Lol.

That was really well done.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for sharing it!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Beautiful story. I really wish the show would take some inspiration from your writing, because this portrayed all the intensity of emotions that I wanted.

Please, oh please, continue! I'd love to see Sam's journey of healing through your eyes.
Yellowwolf chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
wow, amazing story! I loved it! Loved Dean trying to convince Sam he wasn't going anywhere. Poor Sammy. :( Enjoyed reading this! (even if it was painful, lol)
Eleri McCleod chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Well done. I really enjoyed the devastation of both Dean and Sam leading into tiny steps back together. I thought the last line poignant and very in character.

Keep writing!

Eleri
Cainchan chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
hey!

Oh poor sam and dean. ( I like your dean very much :-3)

woow this was a really good story - I love the way you describe the events after lucifer rose. I hope the 5th season would show the events in the same way. :-) you really should be a writer for the show and not kripke because you know the brotherly relationship better than he. Please write another post 4th season story. I really would like that. :-3
Mockingbyrd chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I always LOVE your stories! This is another great one! It's funny I happened to look up your profile and see you are from Barcelona. I just moved there, a big move for a girl from the USA! And you are right... it's a city unlike any other. Cheers on another great story!

M